Will you allow the surrogate mother to see your child?

Lui

Re: Will you allow the surrogate mother to see your child?

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:34 am

I am happy to meet you here today. So it is rather complicated question. I am sure that each person has different attitude to it. To my personal opinion, surrogate mothers is just a helper who can make your dreams come true. I don't find any need to allow surrogate mother to be in your childrens life. I don't think that it is needed to allow her to take part in your children's life. For what? Why? She just helped you and nothing more.. For example we had even a contract were it was said that she doesn't have any rights to take part in the life of our baby.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:59 am

I am not sure in it. It seems to me a little bit stupid to let surrogate mothers to see your baby. If you refer to the agency so everything should be done in a anonymous way. I think that neither you nor surrogate mother should know about each other. It could be the best decision here. For example in our procedure we even didn't communicate with her. Our deal was so easy, to give money and to be present at any important procedures. That's all. I find it is not certainly good idea for surrogate mother to take part in your children's life.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:43 pm

If you are using the services of the agency - you will not know who is the surrogate mother.
that is forbidden. The surrogate mother will not know who is she working for - I mean the couple that is passing the program. And that is a very wise decision, that assures you that there will be no problems of any kind in the future, no frauds and no "mother instinct, that suddenly woke up from its hibernation" .this policy is proven to be wise and really effective. Besides, I do not think that you would like to have contacts with her yourself, and even less you would want your kid to contact her.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:01 pm

I don’t know the exact answer on this question. I am not going to become father and go through the surrogacy program this year or earlier.
Of course I am going to become a father in general but it is not right time for me for now. I think that surrogate mother has some connection to the baby and it can be hard for her to give the child back, especially when she sees him or her. Maybe it is even better not to allow her to see the baby to avoid further complications? She bears the child for nine months and it is difficult to realize that this is not your baby and you need to forget him and give to parent. Probably I am against.

Return to “Adoption”