Will you allow the surrogate mother to see your child?

Milton

Re: Will you allow the surrogate mother to see your child?

Postby Milton » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:47 pm

To tell the truth I don’t know the exact answer on this question. I am not going to become father and go through the surrogacy program this year or earlier. Of course I am going to become a father in general but it is not right time for me for now. I think that surrogate mother has some connection to the baby and it can be hard for her to give the child back, especially when she sees him or her. Maybe it is even better not to allow her to see the baby to avoid further complications? She bears the child for nine months and it is difficult to realize that this is not your baby and you need to forget him and give to parent. Probably I am against.
Chase

Postby Chase » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:47 pm

i do not know but i think that it is really a very important question and i think that you know what i am talking about. of course it is life and i think that you shall think about it and maybe it would be better for you to let the child see the surrogate mother , i do not know but stil i think that there is no need in that and i think that you know what i am talking about. it is life and you shall think about everything in it, and that is why if you do not let the child see the mother then i think that you would avoid many different problems, but i think that you have to talk with the surrogate about it.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Nice to meet you here today my dear friends. I am so happy to write here)))) frankly speaking I have never thought about it.. To my mind it is really crazy to allow surrogate mother to contact with the baby. I am against it. And I don't see no need here to allow it... I want to say that a lot of couples do it exactly confidently and no parents no surrogate mother don't know who is the donor,aand surrogate mother doesn't know for whom she does it. In any case it should be really right decision...
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:46 am

Hello hello people. I think that surrogacy motherhood should be secretly. I hope you will understand me.. I mean that of course you should communicate with surrogate mother, help her and something like this. But on the other hand I find it a little bit stupid to let the baby communicate with the surrogate Mother... I am against it. I think that surrogacy just helps us to become fathers and so on. We create family where two men are in charge and I don't see necessity to communicate with surrogate mother after it
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Well, I don't even know what to answear on this question. I don't really think that there is a correct ubswear. I think every person should decide for his own. I think I could allow the surrogate mother to see my child, but I would talk to her and arrange that she would never say or do something what could heart my child.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:54 pm

It is a very difficult question for every person, but as for me, I think I would allow it if the srrogate mother would ask me about that but with one agreement : she would never tell my child whom she is, because it could be serious problems with my child. But it's up to you whether to do it or not.
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Hello dear audience and my readers. I have mentioned my opinion as for it, I have told you that I don't see any role of the surrogate mothers in life of our children!!! I think that in this case they just do their own job for what they earn money and a lot of money!!! You know for parents who would like to be real parents for their children would be painful that some other person would be in life of their children. And I really understand them. All surrogate mothers who agree for such deals and so on should be ready that it just their job and nothing more.
Max

Postby Max » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:32 am

hello guys! wow, you touched so hard topic. i have never thought about it before. as from my side, as father, i don't want that surrogate mother sees my baby, because i understand that she will want to get it from me. but from the side of surrogate mother i understand how she is hurt. but she agreed for it by her will. of course when they give birth to child, they understand what they are going to lose. so it is very hard topic for us and for them.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi there users of this website! :D :D I wish you to have pleasant memories after our conversation as welll :idea: :idea: To me mind there is no part of surrogate mother in the life of my children for exmple. They just as a helping resource you know and no more.The surrogate mother refuses of all the parental rights. I think that it is stupid a little bit to allow the surrogate mother to communicate with your children and be a part of theirs life. But iit is just my personal opinion. Someone can have another one
Klaus1205

Postby Klaus1205 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:40 pm

Yeah, why not? She needs to treat the baby well but understand that he/she is only the result of her job. I think it's like a profession. She earned money for surrogacy, did her job well so that's enough. Each job has its own specific traits but it's still a job. As for the child, I'm against that fact that my baby knows his/her biological mother.

Return to “Adoption”