Will you allow the surrogate mother to see your child?

Lui

Re: Will you allow the surrogate mother to see your child?

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:34 am

I am happy to meet you here today. So it is rather complicated question. I am sure that each person has different attitude to it. To my personal opinion, surrogate mothers is just a helper who can make your dreams come true. I don't find any need to allow surrogate mother to be in your childrens life. I don't think that it is needed to allow her to take part in your children's life. For what? Why? She just helped you and nothing more.. For example we had even a contract were it was said that she doesn't have any rights to take part in the life of our baby.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:59 am

I am not sure in it. It seems to me a little bit stupid to let surrogate mothers to see your baby. If you refer to the agency so everything should be done in a anonymous way. I think that neither you nor surrogate mother should know about each other. It could be the best decision here. For example in our procedure we even didn't communicate with her. Our deal was so easy, to give money and to be present at any important procedures. That's all. I find it is not certainly good idea for surrogate mother to take part in your children's life.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:43 pm

If you are using the services of the agency - you will not know who is the surrogate mother.
that is forbidden. The surrogate mother will not know who is she working for - I mean the couple that is passing the program. And that is a very wise decision, that assures you that there will be no problems of any kind in the future, no frauds and no "mother instinct, that suddenly woke up from its hibernation" .this policy is proven to be wise and really effective. Besides, I do not think that you would like to have contacts with her yourself, and even less you would want your kid to contact her.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:01 pm

I don’t know the exact answer on this question. I am not going to become father and go through the surrogacy program this year or earlier.
Of course I am going to become a father in general but it is not right time for me for now. I think that surrogate mother has some connection to the baby and it can be hard for her to give the child back, especially when she sees him or her. Maybe it is even better not to allow her to see the baby to avoid further complications? She bears the child for nine months and it is difficult to realize that this is not your baby and you need to forget him and give to parent. Probably I am against.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:30 pm

Have a good night guys and friendly dudettes. My greetings for you. Of course surrogate mothers are very very helpful and they take a great part in our life. But their part in children's life is not important. I think that they also should not be in our life. We are fathers with my dad and none is more. They just did the thing for what they were prised by money. And we need to be thankful for the existence of this opportunity for us. I suppose I will not allow such meetings because I don't see any importance in it
Felix

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:09 pm

I mean that of course you should communicate with surrogate mother, help her and something like this. But on the other hand I find it a little bit stupid to let the baby communicate with the surrogate Mother...
I am against it.
I think that surrogacy just helps us to become fathers and so on. We create family where two men are in charge and I don't see necessity to communicate with surrogate mother after it
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:31 am

Of course surely I am glad to meet you here. As usual it happens that many couples don't want to see neither surrogate mothers nor everything that connected them. And I quite understand such decision of him. The surrogate mother gave the birth for two my babies and I am thankful for it but her role is just giving the birth and nothing more. it is natural. So that's why neither my husband nor me don't communicate with her at all. We are thankful but that's all.. It is just kind of my certain opinion.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:21 pm

I want to say that if it happend and you can not make a baby without surrogate mother so you have to ask her to born a baby for you. It is a quite difficult situation.
I think it is better to adopt a child, this way you help a child to get new parents who take care of him and make this child happy for the rest of his life. But if you decided to make it through surrogacy i think when a child will be older he will ask the question where i came from, because he will get to know that it is impossible for gays to have children, so i think it is stupid to hide a surrogacy mother and allow her to meet a baby
Tyler

Re: is it possible to act in such a way?

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:26 am

Hi my sincere guys. You are surely right that it is like a helper in the program but I think that that my son for example should know truth about his birth. I really want that he will find out about the mother that helped us to become parents. Without any words I want him to know her. I think that my boy is worthy of truth and he will be able to solve this question in his own way, it would be just his own decision weather to communicate with the surrogate Mother or simply no. But I would not be against such actions
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:34 am

Actually this question has different positions and to my mind each parent will be right in his variant and we can not judge some people for this choice. Maybe I will allow to see my son. Because this woman does really great for us and we are so thankful for such a great contribution in our life. If she wants to see son we will be happy to organize some meetings with her. Why not neither me nor my partner against it. If she wants to take part in his life we will be more happier. but it is just my position

Return to “Adoption”