Are you ready to adopt brother and sister together?

SteveS

Re: Are you ready to adopt brother and sister together?

Postby SteveS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Well there are many pros and cons in this question. For me, it is a very difficult question, because from the on the hand it is goog for a child to communicate not only with men, but with a woman who gave birth to a child but for the other, it can couse some psychological problem for the child, so that's why I don't know what to answer.
Klaus1205

Postby Klaus1205 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:30 pm

In my opinion, have two babies in the same time is beautiful :D My partner and me like children and we want to have a big friendly family as well as. You shouldn't be afraid of having two or more babies. It may be difficult in the very beginning but later you will feel only happiness, twice the happiness :lol:
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:43 am

Hello people who gathered here on this website. It is really difficult question and each family has different attitudes and possibilities... Someone would not carry about age and sex of the child. Someone will think that it is important to adopt boy, or girl maybe.. If I am in such situation I would like to adopt children whose age is not important ,and if I am under such a question.. Ywah I would be ready to adopt both because they must be inseparable!!it is brother and sister they should bring up in one family.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:44 pm

I like this theme so much. I would rather advise you not to do that) Generally, I think that if you do not have any experience with kids - it is better for you to adopt one single small baby.
If you did not handle the kids yet, the small ones especially, I will tell you that they will surprise you much, before you will be able to surprise them , as you wrote here) this is a hard labour, to handle the small child - I know that very well! And to handle 2 at once... Think twice before doing something like that. think twice - and then please reconsider
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:00 pm

You know I agree with guys when they talk that it is better to adopt both children. They know each other good. They grew up together and it is believed that children develop faster when they are growing together with their brothers or sisters.
When you adopt only one child you separated souls. It can have negative impact on the development of both of them. So if you have the opportunity to adopt and rais two children then it is better to adopt both of them. If you don’t have the opportunity to adopt both then it is better to find another child who has no brothers or sisters.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:49 pm

Hello guys. You are so friendly today.. me too. Of course it doesn't matter what baby to choose. But probably maybe nowadays all parents want to be fathers of small kids. That's why I can state that nowadays and lot of things depends on children's age. I would be really ready to adopt more than two babies. But to tell the truth I have son and I think that it would be good to give some time for me and my partner to adopt to this situation as well. But maybe in some years it will not play some role for me what baby to adopt and in what age.
Felix

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:12 pm

i have to think about adoption in my life at all but i can tell you that you shall be really sure in what you are doing in your life and i think that you shall think whether you are doing everything right or not, and of course i do not think that it shall be a problem for you because you can not separate brother and sister and if you are thinking about it then i think that it would not be good, just think about it.
i hope that your life would be better and you would not feel any problems if you adopt both children, that is what i think about it.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:35 am

Hi there nice people. It is pretty cold today, isn't it? I would like to say that if I try to adopt someone, so let's imagine this situation. If I adopt someone I would not pay attention to gender or to other factors. I always dreamed about becoming a father of two kids and surely I would adopt two babies I would like.. And ur doesn't matter what age they have or something like this. I love children and my main aim would be just giving the family for these alone kids. It is the most important factor for me in this situation.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:19 pm

i am glad that our conversations on this forum did not pass in vane for you! You are starting to learn being the realist, as i am. My school, do not thank me - this was a pleasure) Ok, just kidding) but you are right anyway. If the person did not have the kids before - it is better to start from having one.. Two may be too much, when you do not have the experience. As I know, we have the possibility to choose the number of the kids, that the surrogate mother is going to deliver. Heh, I wonder if the agencies do have the special offers, like If you start the surrogacy program now - you will get the second child for free
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:34 am

i think that if there is some other life situation with me I would adopt two babies and maybe if there is an opportunity I would adopt both brothers or sisters in some certain age. Maybe till five years. It would be the best variant for me. I think that couples who don't have children should adopt orphans a day give them family they are worthy of it and you should be able to be the second parents for them. Being a dad of adopted children is quite difficult because you might understand that you would be able to have many responsibilities.

Return to “Adoption”