Are you ready to adopt brother and sister together?

SteveS

Re: Are you ready to adopt brother and sister together?

Postby SteveS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Well there are many pros and cons in this question. For me, it is a very difficult question, because from the on the hand it is goog for a child to communicate not only with men, but with a woman who gave birth to a child but for the other, it can couse some psychological problem for the child, so that's why I don't know what to answer.
Klaus1205

Postby Klaus1205 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:30 pm

In my opinion, have two babies in the same time is beautiful :D My partner and me like children and we want to have a big friendly family as well as. You shouldn't be afraid of having two or more babies. It may be difficult in the very beginning but later you will feel only happiness, twice the happiness :lol:
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:43 am

Hello people who gathered here on this website. It is really difficult question and each family has different attitudes and possibilities... Someone would not carry about age and sex of the child. Someone will think that it is important to adopt boy, or girl maybe.. If I am in such situation I would like to adopt children whose age is not important ,and if I am under such a question.. Ywah I would be ready to adopt both because they must be inseparable!!it is brother and sister they should bring up in one family.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:44 pm

I like this theme so much. I would rather advise you not to do that) Generally, I think that if you do not have any experience with kids - it is better for you to adopt one single small baby.
If you did not handle the kids yet, the small ones especially, I will tell you that they will surprise you much, before you will be able to surprise them , as you wrote here) this is a hard labour, to handle the small child - I know that very well! And to handle 2 at once... Think twice before doing something like that. think twice - and then please reconsider
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:00 pm

You know I agree with guys when they talk that it is better to adopt both children. They know each other good. They grew up together and it is believed that children develop faster when they are growing together with their brothers or sisters.
When you adopt only one child you separated souls. It can have negative impact on the development of both of them. So if you have the opportunity to adopt and rais two children then it is better to adopt both of them. If you don’t have the opportunity to adopt both then it is better to find another child who has no brothers or sisters.

Return to “Adoption”