Any experiece?

Shannon

Re: Any experiece?

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 10:44 pm

I am proud of you and your wish. And i think you should also know that no matter how simple or rosy your adoption might seem, all adoption is predicated upon loss. Even if you are the lucky one-in-a-million to “catch” baby in the hospital and you celebrate with the birth mother as she joyfully signs parenting rights over to you, your child will be affected by the adoption. Your child’s birth parents and extended family will experience loss. You will feel the sting of not having carried your child. Everyone will miss the medical history if there is none available. You will have to deal with the emotional scars of adoption. Even if it doesn’t look like there are any scars, there are.
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:46 pm

You finally finds the object of love, can realize your father's potential to unite the family again or re-create it. Baby completely overturns lifetime, change the schedule, forcing to look at life in a different way. You train a successor and assistant, you feel like a full-fledged person and parent. I think it absolutely does not matter how we get our child. The main thing - to try to surround your baby so much care and affection as possible. Our main task is to cultivate a personality that will be part of this world. I think that every child needs above all is enough love and attention.
Ashton

Postby Ashton » Wed May 18, 2016 11:48 am

Are you single father? Is adoption allowed in your country for single fathers or same sex couples? Or you consider international adoption as a variant?
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 4:37 pm

Yep,I've got one,if you really want to know about it. ;) I've met my today's partner five years ago and two years ago we've decided to start a family of our own-so,we've adopted a child,a little girl caled Caroline,and now she's 8 years old. 8-) ;) What else can I really say-we're happy for real,like we've never been before in our lives and that's some real wonderful feeling. 8-) I've never thought something like that is possible in this life to feel-I'm glad I'm lucky enough to have it all in my life and I wish to all of you who doesn't have it yet to get it all the sooner the better. ;) 8-)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:47 pm

in other countries . totally different look at this question.
It is believed that much more important than the formal aspect of the matter, and the thin complex psychology, building a relationship between the adopted child from the hospital and his new parents. But in any case, you have to understand that as long as this law exists, all foster parents must understand the responsibility and obligations that we can get through it all.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Yeah,dude,I can really call myself an experienced father now-and I do have an experience in adoption process as well,cause our first child,our little wonder,our daughter Caroline was adopted by us both two years ago,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) It all went step by step really-we were never in a hurry with this type of things,the serious ones,you know? ;) Cause you just can't be that waqy with it-it's for he best. 8-) We'vre been a couple for like three years prior to that-and one day we've decided that it's not enough for both of us just to be together and all that,it has to be somebody else in our life in order for it to be full. ;) 8-)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:48 pm

After the adoptive parents brought in the child his family, start a relationship between them is exactly the same as those between parents and children they have given birth.
Without a doubt, to take a new baby in your family - is a crucial step for the adoptive parents, it is very time-consuming and complicated process. In any case, I think it's also a good way to have a baby when you actually dream about it. You can give that child all your love, kindness and care.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:53 am

Even if you are the lucky one-in-a-million to “catch” baby in the hospital and you celebrate with the birth mother as she joyfully signs parenting rights over to you, your child will be affected by the adoption. Your child’s birth parents and extended family will experience loss. You will feel the sting of not having carried your child. Everyone will miss the medical history if there is none available. You will have to deal with the emotional scars of adoption. Even if it doesn’t look like there are any scars, there are. ;) ;)
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:19 pm

No,I don't have no experience in this one but I think that if one day I'll start thinking about having kids and all that-this way will be probably the only way for me to have kids cause that's just what it real close to me and all that in every meaning,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) Right now it's like I'm real cool where I'm at and I don't want and don't need nothing like that in my life,but I'm not saying that it won't chnage someday,who knows,it's like whatever will be,will be ,you know? 8-) ;) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:00 am

Look, I have found this in the net, perhaps it will help those who wants to adopt:
The State shall provide alternative protection and assistance through foster care or adoption for every child who is a foundling, neglected, orphaned, or abandoned. To this end, the State shall:
(i) ensure that every child remains under the care and custody of his parents and is provided with love, care, understanding and security for the full and harmonious development of his personality. Only when such efforts prove insufficient and no appropriate placement or adoption within the child’s extended family is available shall adoption by an unrelated person be considered.
(ii) safeguard the biological parents from making hasty decisions in relinquishing their parental authority over their child;
(iii) prevent the child from unnecessary separation from his biological parents;
(iv) conduct public information and educational campaigns to promote a positive environment for adoption;
(v) ensure that government and private sector agencies have the capacity to handle adoption inquiries, process domestic adoption applications and offer adoption-related services including, but not limited to, parent preparation and post-adoption education and counseling;
(vi) encourage domestic adoption so as to preserve the child’s identity and culture in his native land, and only when this is not available shall inter-country adoption be considered as a last resort; and
(vii) protect adoptive parents from attempts to disturb their parental authority and custody over their adopted child.

Return to “Adoption”