Any experiece?

Genios

Re: Any experiece?

Postby Genios » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:54 pm

Adoption of a child - an extremely serious issue. The couple should decide on the child receiving mutually, being fully confident in its decision, sincerely loving children and realizing that perhaps they will have to face a number of challenges. Any child needs to feel that they belong to their parents that they are deeply loved and protected, and that it is "forever." Many foster children can become quite difficult with time. They can have different reasons for all this. One simply can not forget the problems of the children's home, and someone still can not get used to the new family. But you must be prepared to create for your child is to give him a chance to feel you his father.
Revardiny

Postby Revardiny » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Foster child needs love his new parents much more than other children, because he was from the beginning is lacking sense of security. For some reason, the biological parents abandoned him, and the baby is likely to be afraid of the same actions by the new parents. The big mistake is when the child is not being adopted because so want children, but for some other reasons. I suggest spouses not wait too long to old age, to adopt a child. After all, the older the person, the harder it is to adjust to a new family member. In addition, the faster you do it, the faster you will be able to get used to a child.
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:59 pm

i do not have any experience in it and i can not say it for sure. i think that the best way of getting the child is definitely the adoption. for me surrogacy is something like buying the child. and adoption is great. you help one child to find his house and family and i think that it is really great. what can be better when you see in sad eyes of the child happiness. when i will be ready for the child, i will definitely use it. and if you want tot try then i think that you will fail to get disappointed.
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:15 pm

I want to say something about this. The obvious advantage of adoption is that the child receives a real family. At least three years after the adoption, be prepared for visits by representatives of the guardianship.
This is a must for them to check the conditions in which the child lives and develops. Many countries are trying to keep track of such things really well. In addition, you also must be ready, it is possible you will have some difficulties in the process because of our sex orientation.
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:44 pm

You know pros of adoption and the fact that the child reaches the age of majority maintains relationships and inheritance rights; you can change the surname, name and patronymic, date and place of birth of the child, which adopted; all protected by the law of adoption secret. I can say that the state of virtually any country tries to protect children who simply do not have parents, for whatever reason. And this is one of the many laws that provide specific protection for these children. I think it's really good. In addition, the rights of adopted children do not differ from children who we could have a biological way.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:48 pm

:)
Last edited by Robert2 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:48 pm

You know adoption is considered, and quite a long time, the best form of adoption into the family of children left without parental care. After the adoptive parents brought in the child his family, start a relationship between them is exactly the same as those between parents and children they have given birth. Without a doubt, to take a new baby in your family - is a crucial step for the adoptive parents, it is very time-consuming and complicated process. In any case, I think it's also a good way to have a baby when you actually dream about it. You can give that child all your love, kindness and care. He will be grateful for all his life.
Sammy1

Postby Sammy1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:13 am

I think that it is very important that the child considered himself on par with native children of the adoptive parents, if they exist, as well as the secrecy of adoption helps protect against issues of foreign people who are not aware of this fact. The mystery of adoption helps to keep the peace of the child and the family, which he took, so protect it legally required to the level of all the officials who were involved in this matter. I think you can find a lot of information on the Internet or specialized literature about this. In any case, there are certain difficulties. But if you decide to have a child by adoption - it is not important.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:44 pm

Michael, I am glad that you found enough power in yourself to follow all steps in surrogacy motherhood programme. I have no experience in this programme, and even in adoption one, but I am sure, that you will be able to cope with it anyway, if you have already made such a difficult task, I mean surrogacy one. Be sure that everything will be ok. There are a lot of information of it on the Internet resources.
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:18 pm

I have something to say. Pros - countries with more developed economies allow the child to realize their potential and become fully healthy (because most are children with physical disabilities to varying degrees.) Cons - complexity, and sometimes virtually impossible to observe the conditions of the further stay of the child in the new family, it is often referred to in recent media. The motives of the benefits expire and physical. Family wishing to adopt a child. I think that before making a final decision you have to look at this situation and find out about the possibility of adoption in your town. But you also can adopt a child from another country.

Return to “Adoption”