Any experiece?

HappyFather

Any experiece?

Postby HappyFather » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:57 pm

I am Michael and I have a daughter that is three years old already. She was born through the program of surrogate motherhood. To tell the truth I liked this way of making my family full. Now I am thinking about the second child. It is not so quick process that is why I think about it long before. I am thinking about adoption. I think that I have already biological child and now I can give hope the other child who was left by his own parents. I wonder who has the experience in adoption. I know nothing about this process but know that it can be rather complicated. So please help me guys to cope with all peculiarities. :idea: :?:
Nicola

Re: Any experiece?

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:02 am

Dear Michael! Frankly speaking, i do not know anything about adoption, so i can not help you in this issue...But i think you should ask your municipality about adoption and where you need to adress.. :idea:
Vincent

Postby Vincent » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:55 pm

A little earlier, we might have a lot of problems with the attempt to adopt a child. But now the situation is, fortunately, changes, and lonely kids take to their families not only couples for whom the birth of their own child is not possible, but also families, which have their children grow up. But now there are new myths - about the countless necessary documents, unrealistic requirements for prospective parents, queues for foster children. I think that you can adopt a child without these problems. But of course, much depends on the location where you want to do it.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:57 pm

The guardianship authorities related to the foster parents are almost always friendly. Of course, they will check your apartment, you will talk with a psychologist, and at each meeting will be asked a lot of questions, but it can be understood - to give children must be in good hands. No queues for the kids, of course, does not exist - great number of single children, and willing to take the baby into the family is not so much. If in doubt as the child's health, you can go with him on their own independent medical examination. I also think that the adoption can be quite a good option to have a child.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:58 pm

In case of a positive decision of the court about adoption into the family of the child is taken to the same rights as biological children. The obvious advantage of adoption is that the child receives a real family. At least three years after the adoption, be prepared for visits by representatives of the guardianship. This is a must for them to check the conditions in which the child lives and develops. Many countries are trying to keep track of such things really well. In addition, you also must be ready, it is possible you will have some difficulties in the process because of our sex orientation.
Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:01 pm

Pros of adoption and the fact that the child reaches the age of majority maintains relationships and inheritance rights; you can change the surname, name and patronymic, date and place of birth of the child, which adopted; all protected by the law of adoption secret. I can say that the state of virtually any country tries to protect children who simply do not have parents, for whatever reason. And this is one of the many laws that provide specific protection for these children. I think it's really good. In addition, the rights of adopted children do not differ from children who we could have a biological way.
Milton

Postby Milton » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:03 pm

However, there are disadvantages of adoption, and the most basic - a long application process, since adoption is approved by court decision. Other disadvantages include the adoption of strict requirements to the living conditions and material status of future parents; duty of the adoptive parents fully support the adopted child (assistance from the state - a one-time); the restriction in the choice - not every child left without parental care is adoptable. So before you decide to adopt a child, you must be absolutely sure that you can provide a child, and you have everything you need.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:06 pm

Childless families - a frequent phenomenon. The reasons are different: in his youth made abortions, illnesses, gynecological problems, pregnancy leaving "for later", the weakness of the sperm. The desire to have a child and heir - naturally and correctly, and if you do not have the opportunity to have your child biologically, the issue of adoption arises quickly enough. Taking someone else's child or not - requires an understanding of the fact that you take responsibility for someone else's life, education, the future member of the public health. In any case, from time to time adopted children can be much more devoted than even biological.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Taking the child from children home, the parents need to understand that living in child care leaves its mark, children often go out closed, aggressive, do not trust adults. Caregivers of these children require a lot of patience, warmth and sensitivity, as well as the desire not to divide into "his and other people's." All this is absolutely normal things simply because the child's mind is very shaky and weak. And when a child is forced to grow up without parents, enough warmth, affection and caring - he sees the world quite in other colors. Every couple who wants to adopt a child must understand that they will be forced to work on his understanding and behavior.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:10 pm

You finally finds the object of love, can realize your father's potential to unite the family again or re-create it. Baby completely overturns lifetime, change the schedule, forcing to look at life in a different way. You train a successor and assistant, you feel like a full-fledged person and parent. I think it absolutely does not matter how we get our child. The main thing - to try to surround your baby so much care and affection as possible. Our main task is to cultivate a personality that will be part of this world. I think that every child needs above all is enough love and attention.

Return to “Adoption”