Waiting for you!

DamonLink

Re: Waiting for you!

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:29 am

FIrst of all, first of all i am so enchanted by your name, adore 30 seconds to mars) i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome :D :D :D :D
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:42 pm

Hey Shannon, like from that band.. hahah :lol: :lol: :lol: I am Keiden and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married ;) ;)
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Hi Shennon))) I am not so long on this forum, so will be glad to talk with you. My name is DAniel, I am 25, I have and live with partner 3 years already, we have strong relations and want to have a baby in future (no matter - boy or girl). Right now I am working hard to earn money, and here I have some rest...
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:59 pm

Hello, Shannon! Nice to meet you and happy to see you here. I am very happy for you, for your partner and for your future child. I am sure you are going to be a great family. And i am excited of meeting new friends, especiall native-born Americans! You are very cool guys! :) If you will have some questions about your partner or your future child we are always right here to help you with a piece of advice. Godd bless you and your family! I hope everything will be okay! :!:
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi, I am a fresher as well) :) :) Hi to you all here, guys, my name is Jack with charming famiy name - Hunter. I am from Origon and i have suddenly found this site and could just leave it without talking with all of you here. I am twenty seven and I am a lawer. I am living with my friend, guy friend and a dog, named Spike. :lol: :lol: Once more great to see you all here)
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:06 am

Have a nice day today my dear readers. I am here because a lot of my friends recommended me this website and they said that it worth to be here. I just want to find people with the same point of view on the world and the same opinion!!! I will be welcomed to give everybody any advice because I am an experienced father of one son and now we have a pregnant surrogate mother. Also I have a lot of hobbies. For example I am interested in cooking and by the way I am also a crazy traveller. I am waiting for your comments dear boys! :mrgreen:
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:18 pm

Are you waiting for me?)))) :geek: :x I am Frankie) did you hear about me? I am so happy that there are a lot of good guys with whom I can to communicate and so on. My hobby is traveling, photography and even sport. I try to be a sporty person and every day I visit gym or do some physical exercises at home. Also I want to say that my partner and I have really good work and we are so proud of it. We are business men and we are always inundated with work. All in all I hope we will be friends with all of you. Would you?))
James

Postby James » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:26 am

Good morning people. How are you feeling today dudes?? Do you remember me?? I am James and I am 28 years old guy who would be really glad to communicate with all of you just for pleaseure. I am interested in different things so it is not a problem for me to have many different hobbies in some degree. But the one thing I like is reading. It is my favorite cup of tea and I can't imagine my life without it. I can't resist this desire to read all time . I am a good mixer by the way so I would be pleased to come in contact with all of you.
Max

Postby Max » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:28 am

hello my friends. i hope i can call you so, because we will friends soon. how is your life? you know, i haven't known about this website, but my friend recommended it to me. and i am happy to be here and have nice talks with you. i have told about it to my boyfriend and he also registered here. so let's be friends. i am Max and i am 22 years old. i am working student. it is hard, but i can do it, it is interesting to have such quick tempo of life. my hobby is sport. are there sportsmen? tell something interesting about you.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:19 am

Hi people, I am a new member of this website, a lot of my acquaintances communicate here and they have recommended me this resource. My name is Mr. Harry and I am here to give you recommends as for upbringing and so on. Why do I say so??? Because I am a big father as well) what does it mean? It means that I am a father of three children))I am exactly thirty five years old. And I am really experienced father in upbringing you know so I hope that in future I will help you with my recommendations and maybe some advice))) I am a teacher at school.

Return to “Introduce yourself”