Waiting for you!

LoganE

Re: Waiting for you!

Postby LoganE » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Hey man))) Hi to you everybody here. Logan is here and he is really glad to see you all here) I am a teacher of Math and I am from Belgium. I’ve been working for about 4 years already and can tell that kids are sometimes a real mess))) Although I love my job. I prefer traveling and watching football. I am in a serious relations for almost a year already and find this stuff a great deal. Soon my partner and I are going to become parents. And this is the main thing for us now. I’d like to meet here nice and friendly people with whom I’d be able to share my problems and happiness . :) :)
MARK

Postby MARK » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:05 am

Hi everybody) My name is Mark, I am from Washington. I am 41 year old . I came Washington when I was 12 years old with my relatives, since I live here. I live my country and my sity, because there you can find many interesting, for example many museums and wonderful parks. I live here with my family, I have 2 children and husband I love them soooo much like from here to the moon :D :D :D :D We like to spend our time together, every week we try to spend time together. WE meet our friends and often go to the local pool and spend there all our day. I like such timespending. :lol: :lol: :lol:
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:05 am

Hi, mate! I'm Jerry and I'm a new one here too. I am realy gad that there are a ot of topics here where we can simply introduce ourselves and have a chat. So, shortly about me. I'm from Vayomming USA and I'm 23 years old. I am a university graduate, so right now I'm having practice in one of the greatest Art Galeries in New York CIty. I've been loving art since childhood, so as you can see I connected it with it forever, I hope. My mom is Chinese and dad American, so I'm 50*50))) Recenty I have been visiting China and al my relatives and i can say I was astonished by the cuture and the way people behave there.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:04 am

Hi you, I am Natan and I'm from Virginia, the USA. I am 28 and I a brocker. I am of savic background, but my parents imigrated to America when I was 14 years old. That is why I am here and generally has nothing to be cross about. Well, what else... I have a partner, we've been together for about three years aready and nowadays we'are thinking about real famiy. I mean to get marry and get a child. I want a girl and Luk wats a boy, so I have a hope, that soon we'll have two kids. noone wants to change his mind, so))) Nice to meet you)))
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:22 pm

Cool name Shannon)))) I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingham and I am English, love football and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special occasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for three years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love)))) we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be acquainted) Hope we'll find a lot in common.
Billy

Postby Billy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:27 pm

Shannon, welcome on this forum, and I am really nice to meet you here, because all people are always something good, and useful for our outlook, and for our development. Let's be acquainted. My name is Billy, and I am from France, Marseille. I would like to get new acquaintances here, because I feel myself a bit lonely.
Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:37 pm

Hello, i am gad to meet you al here) my name is Jeremy and I'm thirty five. i ive in Germany, but I'm of Polish and Austrian background. such an interesting mixture, you know. I am married for five years already and our family is reach on a little four-year old princes Maria. We are a happy family)
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:23 am

Hey Shannon)) It's like from one of my favourite bands - 30 Seconds to MArs))) Nice to meet you here)) I am Josh, I am from Poland and I am 27 years old. I am a father of a two year od daughter) I am here to chat, really. i nead those with whom I can share the problems and difficulties and perhaps happiness as well :D :D
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:46 am

I am waiting for you too, ma friends))) Hi to you all, I'm Brendon and I am from Austria) I am 21 and I am a student..I am also a fresher here, you know and it is a bit interesting to know what you do there and what you talk here about. I am a linguist and for three last monthes I am a happy boyfriend) Nice to meet you all)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:46 pm

Hey you too, I am a new one here as well and pleased to be here) my name is Janis and I am from Keln, Germany. I am new one here and hope that soon we'l find a common language. my english is not perfect, but that is a good way for me to practice using it) I am twenty five and I am getting married this year) I am happy. let us become friends.

Return to “Introduce yourself”