Waiting for you!

Shannon

Waiting for you!

Postby Shannon » Thu May 12, 2016 6:26 pm

Hey guys! I am new in here! I hope to find new friends and , what is more important i guess, answers for a few questions i have for you! But first let me introduce myself! My name is Shannon Blent, I am 34 years old originally from Arizona, USA. I am happyly married with the best guy and friend in the world and soon I am going to be daddy! Very excited about that! Would like to have new friends who will understand me and whome I will understand. I am very friendly and funny) At least my friends say so! And sure i have a bunch of hobbies. They are very different. From cooking and bakery to old fashioned muscule cars! Maybe some of you love those things too, please feel free to share :D :D XOXO
Tomislav

Re: Waiting for you!

Postby Tomislav » Sun May 15, 2016 7:43 am

Hey man! First would like to say that Shannon is my favourite name! Honestly! Would like to be friends with someone called Shannon ;)
Well talking about me...I am Tomislav from Czech Republic, thirty seven years old. Married and have to great boys) By the way congratulations on your future child! You will be the happiest person ever! I promise you! What else should i write here...hmm... well obviously that i am new here but this place looks pretty interesting already. Would like to know something new from you and share expierence i have! XO XO my dear friends!
Jared

Postby Jared » Sun May 15, 2016 9:25 am

Not it looks funny if you know what i mean... Anyways...Greetings from The United Kingdom! My name is Michel and i am new in here too! Would love to find new online friends. I can not say that i do not have friends at all but i would like to find somebody who will not judge me or something like that. Hope you guys are like one big family in here. Honestly. I believe there is a lack of adecvate people nowadays, so...fingers crossed. And should say that i am fourty one years old working as a PR manager in of the british companies. Feel free to message me please!
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:57 pm

Hi there! my name is mark. i am twenty eight years old. And i also a new here. i have already read some posts here and understood that this is my place. it could be my second home really. Here are many people who want help you with advice jr who wants tell us his sad or happy story. It was very interesting for me to read about you all and now i desided to wright to you about myself and even give you some advices.
Now i want to tell you my story. I am a gay during five years. And i am happy that i am a gay. I met a good men for the last five years but now i am alone. i was a fool and i left my sweetheart. Now i am angry on myself and try to fix this situation. I hope you will help me with it.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Wed May 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Hello there,dude! ;) My name is Jason but my friends call me simply JayCee-so you can try to do that as well. ;) I'm new here too,this is my first post but I think that I will be a permanent visitor of this forum,and so I'd like to get me some brand new friends to chat and search for some answers up in here.I'm ready to be the same for you and everybody else here-so let's welcome each other or something here. :D I'm hoping for some really fun and wise communication with you and all he others up in here-let's chat and make some real friends you all! ;)And if anything-I'll be here mostly in the second half of the each day -so if you're interested,you're welcome for some conversation. 8-)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:50 pm

Hello! I want to tell you just one thing-it's not that extraordinary,that stuff you are talking about up in here. I mean,it's obvious at least to me it is,that he never actually was a gay-he was bisexual tops,if that was true.Maybe it all has been some type of experiment to him,I don't know.And now he understood that he was wrong about it all and decided to turn back to his roots-hell knows.Maybe he did it all cause of the baby and all that-he decided it would be better for him to be back with his real mother.
Marko

Postby Marko » Thu May 26, 2016 9:59 am

I'm new here too,this is my first post but I think that I will be a permanent visitor of this forum,and so I'd like to get me some brand new friends to chat and search for some answers up in here.I'm ready to be the same for you and everybody else here-so let's welcome each other or something here. I'm hoping for some really fun and wise communication with you and all he others up in here-let's chat and make some real friends you all. And if anything-I'll be here mostly in the second half of the each day -so if you're interested,you're welcome for some conversation.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Thu May 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Hey,man,I'm also new here-as a matter of fact,this is my first post and all that. ;) And I'm really glad to meet with some new people here,with whom it'll be a real interesting t5hing to just chat or to search for some anserw on some serious topics and all that,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) So,it's like I'm always here for all of you who wants it all either way :) and I hope to find some real good and new friends up in here-and I think that you can probably be the first of many,what do you think about it? ;) 8-) Anyways,let's welcome ourselves to the new family here-I hope it will all be great! 8-) ;)
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:24 pm

Hi to all of you great people))) I am Jansen, not that from Supernatural, though I like him))) Well, I do not like telling about myself a lot, cause it bothers me and everyone around me. No one prefers to listen about anybody… However I’m here and I am more than happy to see those who can share their problems just like I can do it. So let’s get acquainted and find out the answers to all those shit questions we save on our mind server))) I am from Rome and work as a programmer, however I am of English background. My parents once immigrated to Italy and took me with. That is why I am here and Happy about.
Michal

Postby Michal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:46 pm

Hey theer,dude,it's really cool for me to get to know somebody out from the USA,you know,cause I ain't got no friends there at all-all the dicks I sucked and f*cked and got f*cked by are here,in the country where I live,in Poland,you know what I'm saying? :) 8-) :D :lol: :P ;) I'm just kitting-but hey,not that much,you know what I mean? ;) :) 8-) Yeah,so I'd like to really see your country and all that,so I guess we can just be friends with you and some time maybe I'll come visit you and all that-what do you think of that type of stuff in the perspective? 8-) ;) :) :D
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

Return to “Introduce yourself”