Waiting for you!

Lui

Re: Waiting for you!

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:43 am

Hellooooooo!!!!! I am Lui as you remember))) I am a friendly man and I am ready for new meetings always)))) The main achievement in my life is the fact that I am a father. I have two years old daughter and I have my beloved one . Soon we are going to marry and now we are planning our perfect wedding. I can also say that I like sport and I don't like cooking :lol: I like to take care about my daughter and about myself. I will be waiting for all your comments and questions to me)))
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:59 am

Hi there. :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-) Happy to greet each of you nowadays. I am ready to introduce myself once more. If you remember I am Timmy and I am nineteen years old. And you will be shocked but I am a father already. If you remember I am interested in sport and restaurant business. It is my hero you know!!! Apart from it I am a fantastic father in upbringing my small and tiny baby. I think that I have done everything that was predicted in my life :lol: that's funny))))
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:41 am

Hello! my name is Ernest. I am 34 years old originally from Arizona, USA. I am happyly married with the best guy and friend in the world and soon I am going to be daddy! Very excited about that! Would like to have new friends who will understand me and whome I will understand. I am very friendly and funny.
At least my friends say so! And sure i have a bunch of hobbies. They are very different. From cooking and bakery to old fashioned muscule cars! Maybe some of you love those things too, please feel free to share
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:45 pm

Greetings from The United Kingdom! My name is Diego and i am new in here too! Would love to find new online friends. I can not say that i do not have friends at all but i would like to find somebody who will not judge me or something like that. Hope you guys are like one big family in here. Honestly. I believe there is a lack of adecvate people nowadays.
so...fingers crossed. And should say that i am fourty one years old working as a PR manager in of the british companies. Feel free to message me please!

Return to “Introduce yourself”