Billy is here!

Matt81

Re: Billy is here!

Postby Matt81 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:09 pm

So cool to have such site where you can have a chat with people who will understand you!) I'm here too, guys! Anybody willing to talk here? Would like to have a chat with somebody!) I'm Matt, living in Germany. The weekend is coming and I haven't made any plans yet. Any suggestions for the weekend people? :)
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:02 am

Hi Billy, mate I am Natan and I'm from Virginia, the USA. I am 28 and I a brocker. I am of savic background, but my parents imigrated to America when I was 14 years old. That is why I am here and generally has nothing to be cross about. Well, what else... I have a partner, we've been together for about three years aready and nowadays we'are thinking about real famiy. I mean to get marry and get a child. I want a girl and Luk wats a boy, so I have a hope, that soon we'll have two kids. noone wants to change his mind, so)))
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:24 pm

Nice to meet you Billy)) I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingham and I am English, love football and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special occasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for three years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love)))) we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be acquainted :D
Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi you Bily) my name is Jeremy and I'm thirty five. i ive in Germany, but I'm of Polish and Austrian background. such an interesting mixture, you know. I am married for five years already and our family is reach on a little four-year old princes Maria. We are a happy family) :D :D
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:09 am

Hello, Billy, nice to meet you) I am Losh and I am from Poland, I am 27, I am a father of a two year od daughter) I am here to chat and sometims have fun, cause being a father is really a tough work, my friend and sometimes you just need someone from outa to have a chat) let's have fun here)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:54 am

Hello Billy, man) Pleased to meet you. I am a fresher here too) I am 21 and I am a student..I am also a fresher here, you know and it is a bit interesting to know what you do there and what you talk here about. I am a linguist and for three last monthes I am a happy boyfriend) Nice to meet you all 8-)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:37 pm

Billy is here and we all are pleased of hearing it)) my name is Janis and I am from Keln, Germany. I am new one here and hope that soon we'l find a common language. my english is not perfect, but that is a good way for me to practice using it) I am twenty five and I am getting married this year) I am happy. ;) ;) ;)
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:37 am

Hi Billy, really glad to meet you a lot. i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome :D
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:34 pm

Helo Billy, glad to see you here. i am a newcommer as well, so let us become friends. I am Keiden and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married :lol:
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi :D :D :D I am not so long here, so will be glad to talk with you. My name is DAniel, I am 25, I have and live with partner 3 years already, we have strong relations and want to have a baby in future (no matter - boy or girl). Right now I am working hard to earn money, and here I have some rest ;)

Return to “Introduce yourself”