Billy is here!

Re: Billy is here!

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:35 pm

It is very nice to meet you all here. To tell the truth i am very happy that you are all here and i am here too. It is the best place ever. I think so because i was on such forums and i know that it is very useful and interesting place where you can receive a lot of information about another people with the same problems like you have.
Besides you can find new friends here and even a new boyfriend. As for me i have a lot of friends on other forums, and i want to find new ones here.

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:01 pm

Max is here too. Let's discuss my personality as well. I mean continue to discuss. I am a football player. I am interested in sport at all and that's why i decided to become a professional sportsman. It is my profession and I am very proud of it you know. Personally for me it is a good way how to earn money with the pleasure. Music perfect job is really fantastic for me because I do everything with the great pleasure. Apart from it I used to spend time together with my son and it is the best time for me. I strongly appreciate it.

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi Billy. My name is Romario. I want you know that I am a simple friendly person, I can say that I have really simple life without too much worries or troubles. I am an administrator in some company. I also have family, which consists of me ,ny husband and two our kids. The older is daughter, and the younger is son.. I feel myself like the happiest person in this world and I can not compare it with anything else. I also have many interesting for you to tell and I have many interesting facts about my life, I hope you will be interested in it

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:56 pm

hello! you are rigth that here we can find everything that we are looking for. i am so glad that you are here and we can have interesting conversations with you. as for me i am here not for a long time but i have found here a lot of people who understand me and always ready to help. my name is Duke and i am 30 years old. i am a single dad because my ex leave me with a little daughter. such things heppen... it was very hard for me to cope with it but i could due to people here. they always helped me with advise. thank you guys!

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:14 pm

Pleasant and positive emotions are guaranteed for all of you!!! my name is Romario and I am looking for good friends as well as acquaintances. I am interested in everything interesting in this world I come from Spain ,it seems to me that there are the friendliest people in the world. Because of my work I do the traveling almost every week, but I like it, sometimes I am alone but I usually remember my little son who was recently born. I am a singer who likes traveling and cooking and of course sport cars!!!

Return to “Introduce yourself”