Billy is here!

Samuel Hunt

Re: Billy is here!

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:00 pm

Hi, Billy. Nice to meet you. I want to make new friends also. I am Samuel or friends call me just Sam or Sammy. I am 26. I live in United Kingdom, but i am not a native citizen of United Kingdom. Now i am single, but i look for a new partner and also for new friends, who can help me to deal with some of my issues. I had a partner but we broke up recently, because he did not respect my feelings and also me. When i told him don't talk to this person please, don't go to clubs without telling me this. But he continues living his life and does what he wants. But now i am good with it. That's my story!
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Hello, Billy, mate, I am also so glad to meet you here) My name is Jack with charming famiy name - Hunter. I am from Origon and i have suddenly found this site and could just leave it without talking with all of you here. I am twenty seven and I am a lawer. I am living with my friend, guy friend and a dog, named Spike.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:52 pm

Benjamin is here. I am in a super mood today and what about you??? How are you doing today guys??? I am interested in cooking, sport and traveling of course . I would like to hear something from you my dear friends because exactly this website is very very useful for us. I am ready to help you with advice and with the recommendation why not. In any case I am sure that each of us will be glad to help each other. I am looking forward to all of your comments my dear friends :D :mrgreen:
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:15 pm

Hey there guys. Frankie is here. I am a new person here as you know. I am thirty three years old man. I am married and my husband and I have a small kid thanks for the surrogate motherhood. My hobby is traveling, photography and even sport. I try to be a sporty person and every day I visit gym or do some physical exercises at home. Also I want to say that my partner and I have really good work and we are so proud of it. We are business men and we are always inundated with work. But all in all I will find time for communication with all of you.
James

Postby James » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:25 pm

:lol: :lol: hello hello. . My name is James I am 28 years old. I am happy to be here today and to start communication with all of you who are here today. So I am a doctor. I like my profession and I have never been angry with choosing this profession because I like to help people. When I am not at work I like reading I think that our society is degrading because they read little books or at all doesn't read. It is curious abd I don't understand why they don't want to progress.. Would be happy to communicate witeaeach of you.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:23 am

Good morning!! Nice to meet you here too today) Mr. Harry is here. Why am I Mr. Harry?? Because children in my school always name me as Mr. Harry) I am thirty five years old and my native place is Austria. I was made to change my lovely country because my husband lives in America till nowadays and that's why I moved to him. Of course I have never forgotten about my country and if there are little holidays I always visit my parents there. I have three kids two boys and their sister))) I can call myself as the happiest person fsucsure.
Klaus1205

Postby Klaus1205 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:33 pm

Nice to meet you here Billy :D My name is Klaus and I'm here to meet new people, make new friends, especially international friends, and receive new knowledges about children's education. I hope we all feel good and friendly. Also hope you will know all the necessary information about how to educate your children, Billy. Good luck!
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:41 am

Lui is here too. Are you ready to communicate with me??? I suppose yes))) as you know I am a father of two years old daughter. I am not married but I don't think that it is a mistake in our family because something officials are not important for us. So I have different hobbies, traveling for example. On the one hand I like my job, but sometimes I am tired. You know I am looking for good and nice friends who can share with me their experiences in parenting for example. I am also ready to help all of you if are interested in it. You are welcome))))
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:31 am

Timmy is also here. As you remember I am a young father and I told you that almost month ago I became a father of small boy. I am interested in different things. Of course my huge hobby is painting. I really like it and you know sometimes I even have thoughts to open my own gallery. It would be so great. Besides I am interested in sport , sometimes I even like to wake up in the early morning and go to the stadium near my home. Also I like cooking and I even can share with you recipes which I know
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:50 am

You know i think that it is very nice that you are here on this forum with us.
My name is tom and i always happy to see new members on this forum. I am sure that you will find here all what you want.You know it is the best place where you can find new friends. Be sure that evwryone here wants help you with advice and even more. I have a lot of people here who really help me in every hard situation. And i am very thankful them and this wonderful place.

Return to “Introduce yourself”