Billy is here!

Billy

Billy is here!

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello, guys, I am glad of finding this forum. I like such places, where I could talk about everything that worries me. My name is Billy. I am here for new friends, or simply for interesting guys, who will be able to help me in some issues. I would like to be the part of your small society. Let's be acquainted.
Nicola

Re: Billy is here!

Postby Nicola » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:55 pm

Hello, Billy! My name is Nicola! And i am very happy to meet you!!! Welcome to this forum and feel like you are at home, cause now it is your home, the place where you can find people who will support and understand you :D If you have some problems and questions, you can turn to me, i will be glad to help you :D
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 5:00 pm

Hello! It is very nice that you are here on this forum with us.
My name is tom and i always happy to see new members on this forum. I am sure that you will find here all what you want.
You know it is the best place where you can find new friends. Be sure that evwryone here wants help you with advice and even more. I have a lot of people here who really help me in every hard situation. And i am very thankful them and this wonderful place. :)
That is why i wish you good luck!
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:53 pm

Let me tell you something about me. I am twenty seven years old and i work as a computer programist. I was married to nice man for five years and we had wonderful baby, my ex was his biological father from previous marriage with woman.So we were growing up our son together.But unfortunately it happened that he decided to come back to his ex wife and to restart their relations.That's why we broke up.But still i remember everything about children and how to care about them!
Marko

Postby Marko » Thu May 26, 2016 9:54 am

Hi, everyone! My name is Marko. I am twenty-eight years old.
It is very nice to meet you all here. To tell the truth i am very happy that you are all here and i am here too. It is the best place ever. I think so because i was on such forums and i know that it is very useful and interesting place where you can receive a lot of information about another people with the same problems like you have.
Besides you can find new friends here and even a new boyfriend. As for me i have a lot of friends on other forums, and i want to find new ones here.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:53 am

Hello,Billy-Acting-Silly,how are you doing to day,my dude? :lol: :D :) ;) :o :shock: 8-) :? Yo,dude,I'm just kitting and all that-you have to know by thius time that I really don't give a flying f*ck about none of you all stupid ass faggots up in here,you know what I'm saying? :twisted: :mrgreen: :roll: And it's like I know that I could've been a little bit of a nicer to you and all the rest of the mother f*ckers here,but you see-I just simply can't. :D :P :twisted: 8-) So,it's like you ain't got no other choice but to take me the way I really am and that's that,you dig? 8-) :D :lol: :P
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:16 pm

Hi Billy, I am really glad to meet you. I am Jansen, not that from Supernatural, though I like him))) Well, I do not like telling about myself a lot, cause it bothers me and everyone around me. No one prefers to listen about anybody… However I’m here and I am more than happy to see those who can share their problems just like I can do it. So let’s get acquainted and find out the answers to all those shit questions we save on our mind server))) I am from Rome and work as a programmer, however I am of English background. My parents once immigrated to Italy and took me with.
Michal

Postby Michal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Hey,Billy-suck-a-dilly,it's great to meet somebody like your ass up in here and all that,you know what I'm saying? :D 8-) ;) So,it's like-how many dicks have you sukced during your mother f*cking needless life and all that and how many assholes have you licked or something like that,it's just I don't really know what else are you licking and all that,maybe you've got something to lick not every one of us are able to and all that,huh,mother f*cker? :mrgreen: :twisted: :roll: :P :lol: 8-) :D I'm just f*cking with you,dude-I'm a little drunk right now so it's l;ike it's all good,riiiight? :lol: 8-) :D :mrgreen:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi to you everybody here. Logan is here and he is really glad to see you all here) I am a teacher of Math and I am from Belgium. I’ve been working for about 4 years already and can tell that kids are sometimes a real mess))) Although I love my job. I prefer traveling and watching football. I am in a serious relations for almost a year already and find this stuff a great deal. Soon my partner and I are going to become parents. And this is the main thing for us now. I’d like to meet here nice and friendly people with whom I’d be able to share my problems and happiness .
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:15 am

Hi, mate! I'm Jerry and I'm a new one here too. I am realy gad that there are a ot of topics here where we can simply introduce ourselves and have a chat. So, shortly about me. I'm from Vayomming USA and I'm 23 years old. I am a university graduate, so right now I'm having practice in one of the greatest Art Galeries in New York CIty. I've been loving art since childhood, so as you can see I connected it with it forever, I hope. My mom is Chinese and dad American, so I'm 50*50))) Recenty I have been visiting China and al my relatives and i can say I was astonished by the cuture and the way people behave there. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Introduce yourself”