Hello! I am John!

Romario

Re: Hello! I am John!

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:06 pm

Hello!!! I am Romario!!How are you???I am a simple not rich person I am finding of different hobbies, like cooking for example as many of you. I even finished some courses in it. Besides being an administrator I try to pay attention to my appearance and try to train myself in different gyms. I am into healthy lifestyle , i like visiting any spport gym and swimming pools as well!!! I am happy to answer any question from you and many other visitors who are every day here !!!
Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:08 am

hello! i am fine. thank you. and how are you? i hope that everything is ok. let's become friends! my name is Duke and i am 30 years old. i am a father of two daughters and i am here to find a lot of information about children. you know it is very hard for me to be a parent of two girls because i am a single dad. i got divorced with my husband three months ago and our children stayed with me, as you understand. here i want to know more about parenting and maybe to give advises to other fathers or future ones. i think that it is very important for us.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:26 pm

My name is Tyler and I am quite ready for new meetings with you. Let's have good introducing discussion. i am a young person, but I think that I achieved many goals and aims in my life.. I am a singer and simply thanks to this method I earn money, it is my certain job and I love it guys. Apart from it I am independent in earning money by the way recently I have become a father of tiny son,and I consider this fact as the most important in my life. This is the main treasure I live! And I wish all of you to get the same feelings
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:33 pm

Hi crowd!!! Maybe you are tired from my stories but I am here again guys!!! I am Bart and I have been here since the last month. I am married man and nowadays we are waiting for becoming parents. Some time ago we referred to surrogate clinic and nowadays our surrogate mother is pregnant with our baby. It is the most pleasant thing in my life, waiting for miracle. We are hoping to get a son if to be honest. Apart from it I like everything that can bring pleasure, food, hobbies, cars and many other things. My partner and I like to have a rest somewhere abroad every summer and winter.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Hello cuties. You might be very attentive and handsome, I have never seen you but I predicts that it should be true. ..Some years ago we found out about surrogate motherhood and now we have attempts as for trying ourselves in this program because we love children so much and we want to be dads of twins. It is our sincere dream. Also you may know that my profession is a baker. I have my own cafe with different deserts and sweets. Apart from it every summer we like to go in some tourist trip. We are always looking for adventures.

Return to “Introduce yourself”