Hello! I am John!

Re: Hello! I am John!

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:06 pm

Hello!!! I am Romario!!How are you???I am a simple not rich person I am finding of different hobbies, like cooking for example as many of you. I even finished some courses in it. Besides being an administrator I try to pay attention to my appearance and try to train myself in different gyms. I am into healthy lifestyle , i like visiting any spport gym and swimming pools as well!!! I am happy to answer any question from you and many other visitors who are every day here !!!

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:08 am

hello! i am fine. thank you. and how are you? i hope that everything is ok. let's become friends! my name is Duke and i am 30 years old. i am a father of two daughters and i am here to find a lot of information about children. you know it is very hard for me to be a parent of two girls because i am a single dad. i got divorced with my husband three months ago and our children stayed with me, as you understand. here i want to know more about parenting and maybe to give advises to other fathers or future ones. i think that it is very important for us.

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:26 pm

My name is Tyler and I am quite ready for new meetings with you. Let's have good introducing discussion. i am a young person, but I think that I achieved many goals and aims in my life.. I am a singer and simply thanks to this method I earn money, it is my certain job and I love it guys. Apart from it I am independent in earning money by the way recently I have become a father of tiny son,and I consider this fact as the most important in my life. This is the main treasure I live! And I wish all of you to get the same feelings

Return to “Introduce yourself”