Hello! I am John!

Benjamin123

Re: Hello! I am John!

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:04 am

Good morning dear friends!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: My name is Benjamin I am 36 years old and I am ready to be a welcomed for everyone here. I am a father as I have mentioned, I am A father of son and now we are waiting for a new baby. I hope that everything will be okey and we will be happy fathers of two babies. Of course without any words it is difficult but in any case we will cope with it because we had been waiting for baby for a long time!!!I am open for any conversation guys!!!!!!!!!
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:23 am

Hello John I am Frankie. As a lot of you I am happy father too and I am so proud of being a father. My partner and I have a lot of interesting in our life and you know almost all things are connected with our baby. These moments are unforgettable you know. My husband and I have our own business and we are also proud of it because thanks for it we live and we live not bad I can say. I am so friendly to have conversations with all of you. So if you are worried about something please write me)))
James

Postby James » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:33 am

I am glad to be here with all of you here today. How are you doing,? My name is James as you know I am so 28 years old and I am going to be a married boy. I have been dating with my partner for about six years and we are happy together. I am a doctor and almost all my time I spend working in my hospital. If I have a free time I am interested in readinpspsychological books and so on. In the future I dream to create a huge family full of children....
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:49 pm

Hello John! I also would like to introduce myself))) i am Harry!!! Remember me? I am a father of three kids!!! They are my proud!!!My native country is Austria but nowadays I live in America and I am thirty five years old. And I am really experienced father in upbringing you know so I hope that in future I will help you with my recommendations and maybe some advice))) anything else about my life? I am a teacher at school. I chose this profession just because I like children and I want to make a contribution in their upbringing))))
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:13 pm

I am happy to greet you here. My name is Lui as you remember. How are you feeling? I am a father and I am going to marry by the way. I am interested in sport and almost in football I like it you know) I have different hobbies and by the way if you are interested, I used surrogate motherhood for becoming father. I liked it. Also I have very interesting job to my mind, I have my own business and it really makes me because I am in charge of myself and I don't depend on anyone what is good. If you want to get acquainted with me you are welcome))))
RussellReeno

Information on Ribbons The front Real human hair Wigs

Postby RussellReeno » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:47 pm

This sort of ribbons hairpiece looks quite realistic which is Wigs For Women
made out of sophisticated ribbons material having the Wigs
unique appear. Not simply this provides an all-natural personality Wigs
just about all render a fashionable check out the face area. Hair with this wig normally entirely possible that it really is developing out of the scalp and also every bit as allocated Wigs For Black Women
. A number of producers right now are attempting to create their wide lace entrance real human hair hair pieces economical to ensure that girls that really need it can find a way to buy it.
Any time these types of hair pieces are generally utilize the correct way, it could genuinely provide a normal Wigs
look. That is why it will likely be important pertaining to clients to know the various patterns given that wigs tend to be stuck around the normal hairline therefore it may Wigs For Women
in addition stick right into the end in the curly hair.

Return to “Introduce yourself”