Hello! I am John!

Tom

Re: Hello! I am John!

Postby Tom » Wed May 18, 2016 10:43 am

Hi John, nice to meet you here) My name is Tom . i here for the first time. And i want to introduce myself. I am living in New Orleans for 5 years I move here from Florida. I have a family which is very friendle. I met my husband when I weas 24 years ols, Since we live together for 10 years and love each other. We have two children one dauther and son. We are living together in a big house and satisfied with our life. We like to spend our time with all our family that is why sometimes we go Floriga to have a rest. :) :) I love my job and my life position) I have many hobbies one of them is playing football with my friends, we all the time have a joy together.
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:51 pm

Hello! I'm new here too,this is my first post but I think that I will be a permanent visitor of this forum,and so I'd like to get me some brand new friends to chat and search for some answers up in here.I'm ready to be the same for you and everybody else here-so let's welcome each other or something here. I'm hoping for some really fun and wise communication with you and all he others up in here-let's chat and make some real friends you all. And if anything-I'll be here mostly in the second half of the each day -so if you're interested,you're welcome for some conversation.
Marko

Postby Marko » Thu May 26, 2016 9:57 am

i am looking for a friends too. i am so glad that i can do this on this forum. ;)
my name is Marko and i am twenty-eight years old. i am not so young already, i think. but maybe i am wrong.
i want to be a husband and a perfect father of two beautiful daughters and one handsome boy.
but unfortunately i do not have a boyfriend even. so i came here and want meet new people for friendship and even more.
i hope we can be good friends. i feel that it is possible. i hope you will enjoy the time here as i do :)
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:46 am

Hey,Johnny boy,I'm Stephen and I'm glad that I can find you here,on the pages of this beautiful forum and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) It's like I love to have a real nice conversation with somebody reasonable enough about all the things in this life,all the issues that I'm sure are touching all of ours lives and all that,you know? ;) Yeah,so I think that we always can find something in common to talk about it all the way through,you dig? 8-) ;) So,it's like I'm waiting for you to holler at me and all that-give me a call so we can chat and have a nice time togethyer,you know? ;) 8-)
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Hello you guys, I am Jansen, not that from Supernatural, though I like him))) Well, I do not like telling about myself a lot, cause it bothers me and everyone around me. No one prefers to listen about anybody… However I’m here and I am more than happy to see those who can share their problems just like I can do it. So let’s get acquainted and find out the answers to all those shit questions we save on our mind server))) I am from Rome and work as a programmer, however I am of English background. My parents once immigrated to Italy and took me with. That is why I am here and Happy about. ;) ;) ;)
Michal

Postby Michal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:02 pm

Hey,Johnny,it's real nice to meet you here and all that-I just love that name that you've got and it makes me horny all the way the minute I hear that and all that,do you know what I'm saying or you just want to act like nothing really happened and I haven't said nothing at all? :D 8-) ;) :P :) I think,that you're really cute and all that-so maybe you want to hook up or something like that,I'd be glad to dive into you some time,you know? 8-) ;) :) Don't think that I'm some kind of a pervert or something-no,I just love cute men and what else to do in this life but to have some good time,am I right? ;) :) 8-)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:06 pm

Hi to you everybody here. Logan is here and he is really glad to see you all here) I am a teacher of Math and I am from Belgium. I’ve been working for about 4 years already and can tell that kids are sometimes a real mess))) Although I love my job. I prefer traveling and watching football. I am in a serious relations for almost a year already and find this stuff a great deal. Soon my partner and I are going to become parents. And this is the main thing for us now. I’d like to meet here nice and friendly people with whom I’d be able to share my problems and happiness .
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:08 am

Hi, mate! I'm Jerry and I'm a new one here too. I am realy gad that there are a ot of topics here where we can simply introduce ourselves and have a chat. So, shortly about me. I'm from Vayomming USA and I'm 23 years old. I am a university graduate, so right now I'm having practice in one of the greatest Art Galeries in New York CIty. I've been loving art since childhood, so as you can see I connected it with it forever, I hope. My mom is Chinese and dad American, so I'm 50*50))) Recenty I have been visiting China and al my relatives and i can say I was astonished by the cuture and the way people behave there.
Matt81

Postby Matt81 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:14 pm

Hi John! What's up? My name's Matt, I'm from Germany. :) I'm more than just sure you'll succeed in finding a good friends to support you and be with you all the time.) I agree with you that it's really uneasy in times of discrimination to stay calm, but i think if people stick together they'll always get through! :) I'm good, thanks, btw!)
How are you?) Where are you from?) Really looking forward to hear from you! :)
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:58 am

Helo, John! I'm really glad to meet here new friends. I am Natan and I'm from Virginia, the USA. I am 28 and I a brocker. I am of savic background, but my parents imigrated to America when I was 14 years old. That is why I am here and generally has nothing to be cross about. Well, what else... I have a partner, we've been together for about three years aready and nowadays we'are thinking about real famiy. I mean to get marry and get a child. I want a girl and Luk wats a boy, so I have a hope, that soon we'll have two kids. noone wants to change his mind, so))) Nice to meet you)))

Return to “Introduce yourself”