Hello! I am John!

Stephan

Re: Hello! I am John!

Postby Stephan » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:28 pm

Hey John, nice to meet you)I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingham and I am English, love football and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special occasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for three years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love)))) we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be acquainted 8-) 8-)
Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:40 pm

John, really glad to meet you here)) my name is Jeremy and I'm thirty five. i ive in Germany, but I'm of Polish and Austrian background. such an interesting mixture, you know. I am married for five years already and our family is reach on a little four-year old princes Maria. We are a happy family. Let's be aquainted!
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:16 am

Hi John, pleased to meet you here))) I am Josh and I am from Poland, I am 27 and I am a father of a two year od daughter) I am here to chat, really. i nead those with whom I can share the problems and difficulties and perhaps happiness as well.. Let us be friends here) ;)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:50 am

Hello John, my name is Brendon and I am from a beautiful country Austria) I am 21 and I am a student..I am also a fresher here, you know and it is a bit interesting to know what you do there and what you talk here about. I am a linguist and for three last monthes I am a happy boyfriend) Nice to meet you all.. Let us have a great fun all together)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:39 pm

hey, you man, my name is Janis and I am from Keln, Germany. I am new one here and hope that soon we'l find a common language. my english is not perfect, but that is a good way for me to practice using it) I am twenty five and I am getting married this year) I am happy. 8-) 8-)
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:34 am

Hi John, mate. i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome) :) :)
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi, John, I am fine and how are you? I am Keiden and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married :lol:
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:21 pm

Hi john!!! Thanks, i am good) I am not so long here, so will be glad to talk with you. My name is DAniel, I am 25, I have and live with partner 3 years already, we have strong relations and want to have a baby in future (no matter - boy or girl). Right now I am working hard to earn money, and here I have some rest...
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Hello, John! Nice to meet you. I am also here to make new friends. I have already made some new friends here. We tell everyone about our secrets, our issues, problems. We are used to help each other to make everything right and make our own relationships work. So if you have some questions to ask you can ask people here and we are real friends here and we are glad to help each other. By the way I am Samuel and i am from United Kingdom, i am 26. I am looking for a partner and also for new friends.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:14 pm

Hi to you all here, guys, my name is Jack with charming famiy name - Hunter. I am from Origon and i have suddenly found this site and could just leave it without talking with all of you here. I am twenty seven and I am a lawer. I am living with my friend, guy friend and a dog, named Spike. :lol: :lol: Once more great to see you all here)

Return to “Introduce yourself”