Hello! I am John!

John

Hello! I am John!

Postby John » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:42 am

Hello all!!! How are you today!? How is your mood? My name is John and I am new to the board! I wish to have more friends that can really understand me and take everything about me as it is in the real life! You know it is not easy in the time of our discrimination! So I hope to find here new good friends! :D :P
HappyFather

Re: Hello! I am John!

Postby HappyFather » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:53 pm

Hello John!!!! Nice to meet you here! I am also new to the forum! As you can see from my nick name I am a happy father of the small daughter who is now three months old. I am really happy because I think that family is everything for the person and full family is the highest level of happiness!!!
Nicola

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:58 am

Hello, John! Nice to meet you! My name is Nicola! And i am new here! But i am very friendly and communicative person, so i would love to have new friends here! Some of my friends even call me a chatterbox, because i adore talking and chatting with people :lol: Hope, it won't scare you ;)
I agree with you - it's not easy to live in the age of discrimination, there are so many people who don't understand us and don't want to support...That's why we are all here to be tower of strength to each other, despite all difficulties which we can face with :|
John

Postby John » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:11 am

Hello Nicola! I have already commented on the theme where you told your strange story.
Hello Happy father!!!
I am very glad to meet here communicative people because I am also in search of friends and people who understand me and don’t judge. So will be glad to be friends with you.
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:26 pm

well i think that every person needs friends andi think that it is great that there exist such websites where you can communicate with people for free and be really true friends with them. my name is Ben, and here i decided to call myself Big Ben, so call me my friends. not because i am fat) i am young enough, i am only 25 years old and really want to have penfriends, who will have the same interests as i. it is really nice to meet you here and i am very glad that here are such good people.i think that we can be good friends if you want , i am a new person here and i want to communicate with someone.
Lucifier

Postby Lucifier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Hello guys!I have been to a few forums now because i am looking for a new and real friends.
My name is Carl, i am 28 and i live in eastern europe. i am a teacher also. I am very open minded person, very outgoing.I have many friends. We spend a lot of time together. We play football, volleyball, basketball. In summer we like swimming in river and lakes.
I’m fond of travelling so I’d like to work for a tour company. I dream to visit all countries throughout the world and to see all sightseeings and great places. I hope my dreams will come true! Hope to became a part of your big family!
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:10 pm

Hi there! my name is Alex. i am twenty eight years old. And i also a new here. i have already read some posts here and understood that this is my place. it could be my second home really. Here are many people who want help you with advice jr who wants tell us his sad or happy story. It was very interesting for me to read about you all and now i desided to wright to you about myself and even give you some advices.
Now i want to tell you my story. I am a gay during five years. And i am happy that i am a gay. I met a good men for the last five years but now i am alone. i was a fool and i left my sweetheart. Now i am angry on myself and try to fix this situation. I hope you will help me with it.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:03 pm

hi there ! nice to meet you here. i am always very glad when i see a new member on this forum. My name is Robert. I am thirty years old and i am a lonely man without any ideas in my head about my future life.
I am very sad because i broke up with my boyfriend some time ago. It was very hard for me really and now i also try to find new friends on this forum. I want to say that this forum is very interesting and useful foe every person who try to find friends or some information about something that they want. I think that evwry member of this forum is happy to be here and help each other in different difficult situations.
Billy

Postby Billy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:46 pm

Hey, John, nice to meet you here. And everything I may say - you are welcome on this forum. It is full of good guys, who are able to share their experience in all spheres of life, so you may be sure that this place may provide you with new friends, or simply interesting interlocutors.
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:55 pm

Hello, John! Nice to meet you! My name is Nicola! And i am new here! But i am very friendly and communicative person, so i would love to have new friends here! Some of my friends even call me a chatterbox, because i adore talking and chatting with people . Hope, it won't scare you .
I agree with you - it's not easy to live in the age of discrimination, there are so many people who don't understand us and don't want to support...That's why we are all here to be tower of strength to each other, despite all difficulties which we can face with.

Return to “Introduce yourself”