I am Nicola! I have unordinary story

James

Re: I am Nicola! I have unordinary story

Postby James » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:10 am

Hello friends here. How are you doing? What plans do you have for this day? As you remember I am James and I am 28 years old guy who would be really glad to communicate with all of you just for pleaseure. I am interested in different things so it is not a problem for me to have many different hobbies in some degree. But the one thing I like is reading. It is my favorite cup of tea and I can't imagine my life without it. I can't resist this desire to read all time . I have a boyfriend too.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:33 am

Hello I am Harry I am a father of three kids and I am so proud of it as I told you earlier!!! I want to say that I can not imagine my life without my children and my family. Really!!! Do you have the same? My job is also connected with children because I am a teacher in school and you know I really like my profession. I am married to my wonderful and perfect man. What about my hobbies? I have really lots of them . For example developing myself as a personality as well. I like dancing and I am quite sure that it is my hobby . Are you impressed with my story?)
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:00 am

Good morning my dear friends, Nicola I am surprised to meet you here today. Let's have a nice talk with each other)) Do you remember me??? My name is Lui and I am glad to introduce myself to you)))) I am a father of two years old daughter. I am not married but I don't think that it is a mistake in our family because something officials are not important for us. So I have different hobbies, traveling for example. On the one hand I like my job, but sometimes I am tired. I am always ready to discuss something interesting with all of you.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:51 pm

I think it is a perfect resource to find many friends. Don't you think? Nicola! I have been impressed with reading your unordinary story. I liked it. My name is Timmy and I am nineteen years old. And you will be shocked but I am a father already. To be honest I even didn't expect that such happiness could be in my life in such early period of my life. I have been dating with my partner during the long period. Five years if I am not mistaken. To tell the truth I just keep a secret how we became fathers because it was not so long time ago. I am ready for any communication and friendship with you

Return to “Introduce yourself”