I am Nicola! I have unordinary story

Josh_H

Re: I am Nicola! I have unordinary story

Postby Josh_H » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:14 am

Well, i do really do not understand those who from gays become straigh and moreover do not understand those who from staright become gay. i am more than sure that if you are gay then you are gay... Perhaps your partner was simply trying to be who he wasn't....
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:51 am

Nice to meet you Nicola and I must admit your story is also ineresting, not in a good way... I do not also understan how gay can become straight and straigh - gay.. It is strange really, my friend... Perhaps he wasn't gay at all, or he is bisexual...
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:38 pm

First of all let me say, you have a great name) ove it. as for your situation it is really strangge. never heard of it before. By the way my name is Janis and I am from Keln, Germany. I am new one here and hope that soon we'l find a common language. my english is not perfect, but that is a good way for me to practice using it)
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:36 am

You do have a bit strange situation and i do not understand why he is suddeny straight.. However i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome)
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:36 pm

Glad to meet you here and you are true, your storry is not one out of those which we call ordinary. I am Keiden and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married :D
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:23 pm

Hey you! You have very interesting name!!!What is your nationality? Your story is interesting too. Its a pity that you are not together...Did you find someone? I never had such situation and even dont know what to tell you...Be glad to be your friend)
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:49 pm

WOW that is a very weird situation. If man is a gay so he will be gay till the end of his days. But to change the orientation every fibe years or something kind of it. It is very interesting! May be your ex partner has been always a man who likes women but when he had met you may be he decided to try something new, I mean how it is to be with a man, what the feeling it is. But when he had been with you for some time may be he does not like this idea being with a man, so he has just come back to his ex wife. It does not depend on you, it depends on him and his orientation.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Hey to you Nicola, I'm Jack with charming famiy name - Hunter. I am from Origon and i have suddenly found this site and could just leave it without talking with all of you here. I am twenty seven and I am a lawer. I am living with my friend, guy friend and a dog, named Spike. ANd as for your situation.. well it really wierd, i have never heard about such before.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:03 pm

:D My name is Benjamin ,I am 36 years old and I am happy to be registered here on this website today!!!!!!!! I am here because a lot of my friends recommended me this website and they said that it worth to be here. I just want to find people with the same point of view on the world and the same opinion!!! I will be welcomed to give everybody any advice because I am an experienced father of one son and now we have a pregnant surrogate mother. Also I have a lot of hobbies. And I would be happy to find out a lot of interesting from you guys.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:44 pm

My name is Frankie and I am a young parent. I have an ordinary story as a simple person. You know I also have a husband and we have been together for about five years and we are really happy together!!! We like to travel together and to spend time together is our favorite leisure time. We really like to spend also time with our small kid. We have really a lot of different hobbies but I will share with you it next time. I will be waiting for all your comments guys. I am always ready to help you with all your troubles.

Return to “Introduce yourself”