I am Nicola! I have unordinary story

James

Re: I am Nicola! I have unordinary story

Postby James » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:10 am

Hello friends here. How are you doing? What plans do you have for this day? As you remember I am James and I am 28 years old guy who would be really glad to communicate with all of you just for pleaseure. I am interested in different things so it is not a problem for me to have many different hobbies in some degree. But the one thing I like is reading. It is my favorite cup of tea and I can't imagine my life without it. I can't resist this desire to read all time . I have a boyfriend too.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:33 am

Hello I am Harry I am a father of three kids and I am so proud of it as I told you earlier!!! I want to say that I can not imagine my life without my children and my family. Really!!! Do you have the same? My job is also connected with children because I am a teacher in school and you know I really like my profession. I am married to my wonderful and perfect man. What about my hobbies? I have really lots of them . For example developing myself as a personality as well. I like dancing and I am quite sure that it is my hobby . Are you impressed with my story?)
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:00 am

Good morning my dear friends, Nicola I am surprised to meet you here today. Let's have a nice talk with each other)) Do you remember me??? My name is Lui and I am glad to introduce myself to you)))) I am a father of two years old daughter. I am not married but I don't think that it is a mistake in our family because something officials are not important for us. So I have different hobbies, traveling for example. On the one hand I like my job, but sometimes I am tired. I am always ready to discuss something interesting with all of you.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:51 pm

I think it is a perfect resource to find many friends. Don't you think? Nicola! I have been impressed with reading your unordinary story. I liked it. My name is Timmy and I am nineteen years old. And you will be shocked but I am a father already. To be honest I even didn't expect that such happiness could be in my life in such early period of my life. I have been dating with my partner during the long period. Five years if I am not mistaken. To tell the truth I just keep a secret how we became fathers because it was not so long time ago. I am ready for any communication and friendship with you
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:53 am

How can that happen? I mean he was straight and then realised that he is gay. OK. Happens. Maybe 40 percent of us was in the same situation. You two were raising a child. You are very lucky by the way to have such an experience. And what have happened after? Maybe that woman is a witch? Because I do not have other explanation to what has he done. That is insane. Never heard of it before. But anyway you should be strong! That situation just showed you that that man was not yours destiny, that is all. Do not blame yourself :roll:
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:32 pm

Hello everyone! Let me tell you something about me. I am twenty seven years old and i work as a computer programist.
I was married to nice man for five years and we had wonderful baby, my ex was his biological father from previous marriage with woman.So we were growing up our son together.But unfortunately it happened that he decided to come back to his ex wife and to restart their relations.That's why we broke up.But still i remember everything about children and how to care about them!

Return to “Introduce yourself”