I am Nicola! I have unordinary story

Nicola

I am Nicola! I have unordinary story

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:22 am

Hi, guys! My name is Nicola and i am very happy to meet all of you here, on this forum! First of all, let me tell you some facts about me! I am 35 years old and i work as a computer programist. I was married to nice man for 5 years and we had wonderful child, my ex was his biological father from previous marriage with woman...
So we were raising our son together and it was amazing time...
But unfortunately it happened that Michael (my partner) decided to come back to his ex wife and to restart their relations...That's why we broke up...The only thing i cannot understand how gay can become straight again after man years of relations with men...May be someone of you faced such situation? :?:
John

Re: I am Nicola! I have unordinary story

Postby John » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:01 am

Hello Nicola!!! My name is John and i am 30 years old. I am very glad to meet you here. To tell the truth your story is very strange as for me. I heard the stories when straight men become disappointed with their life with women and become gay. But I haven’t faced with the situation when after such a long period of time gay becomes straight again. Have you asked him what has happened?
Lucifier

Postby Lucifier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Holly crap!! ( i am sorry for my words but can not find another for such situation)
How can that happen? I mean he was straight and then realised that he is gay. OK. Happens. Maybe 40 percent of us was in the same situation. You two were raising a child. You are very lucky by the way to have such an experience. And what have happened after? Maybe that woman is a witch? Because I do not have other explanation to what has he done. That is insane. Never heard of it before. But anyway you should be strong! That situation just showed you that that man was not yours destiny, that is all. Do not blame yourself!
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:07 pm

Hi there! my name is Alex. i am twenty eight years old. And i also a new here. i have already read some posts here and understood that this is my place. it could be my second home really. Here are many people who want help you with advice jr who wants tell us his sad or happy story. It was very interesting for me to read about you all and now i desided to wright to you about myself and even give you some advices.
Now i want to tell you my story. I am a gay during five years. And i am happy that i am a gay. I met a good men for the last five years but now i am alone. i was a fool and i left my sweetheart. Now i am angry on myself and try to fix this situation. I hope you will help me with it. ;) ;) ;)
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello! It is very nice that you are here on this forum with us.
My name is Robert and i always happy to see new members on this forum. I am sure that you will find here all what you want.
You know it is the best place where you can find new friends. Be sure that evwryone here wants help you with advice and even more. I have a lot of people here who really help me in every hard situation. And i am very thankful them and this wonderful place. :)
That is why i wish you good luck!
Billy

Postby Billy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:44 pm

Hey, Nicola, I am very glad you joined us, but at the same time I am very sorry about your life situation. To be honest, I have never faced such situation, but I am sure that your ex boyfriend is bisexual one, that's why it is not important for him with whom to live, and whom to fuck!
Nicola

Postby Nicola » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Thank you, guys, for your support and nice words!!! I really need it now and i appreciate your attention to me :oops: Yes, it's very strange situation, because we were together for such a long period of time and Billy, may be you are right, i also suppose that he is bisexual and i was just an experiment for him... :cry:
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:59 pm

Hey guys! I am new in here! I hope to find new friends and , what is more important i guess, answers for a few questions i have for you! But first let me introduce myself! My name is tom, I am 34 years old originally from Arizona, USA. I am happyly married with the best guy and friend in the world and soon I am going to be daddy! Very excited about that! Would like to have new friends who will understand me and whome I will understand. I am very friendly and funny) At least my friends say so! And sure i have a bunch of hobbies.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Wed May 18, 2016 3:49 pm

Hey,dude,my name is JayCee and I want to tell you just one thing-it's not that extraordinary,that stuff you are talking about up in here. ;) I mean,it's obvious at least to me it is,that he never actually was a gay-he was bisexual tops,if that was true.Maybe it all has been some type of experiment to him,I don't know.And now he understood that he was wrong about it all and decided to turn back to his roots-hell knows.Maybe he did it all cause of the baby and all that-he decided it would be better for him to be back with his real mother.All you can really do is ask him about his ways to this decision-only he can tell it all to you,all the hidden truth,you know what I mean? ;)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:48 pm

Hey man! First would like to say that Shannon is my favourite name! Honestly! Would like to be friends with someone .Well talking about me.I am Tomislav from Czech Republic, thirty seven years old. Married and have to great boys) By the way congratulations on your future child! You will be the happiest person ever! I promise you! What else should i write here. well obviously that i am new here but this place looks pretty interesting already. Would like to know something new from you and share expierence i have.

Return to “Introduce yourself”