Hi everybody

florian

Hi everybody

Postby florian » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:55 am

Hi,my name is Tim. I am from a beautiful country Ukraine. I am 32 and I work as a teacher at a small school near the war line. I teach computer sciences and literature. My friend is working at the same school that I work. He is a teacher too. He teaches chemistry. We didn't make the coming-out so nobody of our families and friends knows about us. It is really difficult but we want to live together and I hope one day we will become a happy parents cause sometimes we dream about it. I came here not only to chat but to read about your parental experience and your cases of adoption. Wish you the best!
Josh_H

Re: Hi everybody

Postby Josh_H » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:06 am

Hey, Tim, you know I am really glad to see here people from different countries, cause usually on most of such forums, there are those from westen Europe and here we are)) I am not from Ukraine, but quite near) I am from Poland, I am 27 and I am a father of a two year od daughter) I am here to chat, really. i nead those with whom I can share the problems and difficulties and perhaps happiness as well))) So let's be friends)))
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:57 am

Hi Tim, hope you are Okay there in Ukraine, wish the situation in your country soon to become better) I am 21 and I am a student..I am also a fresher here, you know and it is a bit interesting to know what you do there and what you talk here about. I am a linguist and for three last monthes I am a happy boyfriend) So let us have fun here all :D
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Hey Tim, nice to meet you. ANd I do know a lot about your country, my mum is Ukrainian by the origin. my name is Janis and I am from Keln, Germany. I am new one here and hope that soon we'l find a common language. my english is not perfect, but that is a good way for me to practice using it) I am twenty five and I am getting married this year)
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:39 am

Hi Tim, nice to meet you here, let us be aquainted) i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome 8-) :)
DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Hi Florian! I have read about your place of residence - Ukraine. Where exactly do you live? Do you like your country and native town? How long do you live with your partner? Will be glad to chat with you. We have the same goals - I want to have a child too. There are a lot of useful information here, and a lot of friends.
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:24 pm

hi to you all guys, I am Keiden and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married)
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:36 am

Hi Tim! Where do you live exactly, in what city? Heard a lot about Ukraine and its problems nowadays, but never was there. How long are you together with your partner? When are you going to tell everybody about your relationships? We had the same problem, but now everyone know about me and my partner. We are going to adopt the child in near future too))) So wish you luck)
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:53 pm

Hello, Tim. Welcome to our chat. Oooooh, i am so sorry about the situation which is going in your country. I hope you are doing well, at least you have a partner and you want to have a child. So i really hope that the situation will get better soon. But you are not alone you always have your partner to rely on and you know where to find support and defense ;) Tell us something about your future child. What gender will the baby have? What age? What name will you give him or her? I wish you the best of luck. xo :D :D :D
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:21 pm

Hello you guys, you know you are so real, when i read all those comments) My name is Jack with charming famiy name - Hunter. I am from Origon and i have suddenly found this site and could just leave it without talking with all of you here. I am twenty seven and I am a lawer. I am living with my friend, guy friend and a dog, named Spike. 8-)

Return to “Introduce yourself”