I'm here!Hey to everyone:)

James

Re: I'm here!Hey to everyone:)

Postby James » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:15 pm

Hey people. You know dear friends I hope that you remember me. I am James have you heard about me??? I am twenty eight years old and I have my own business nowadays and also i am a doctor. I have just mentioned about it. So I am here to find friends as all of you and also I would like to share with you my experience in something and I want to hear something from you. I would be glad to greet each of you and I would be glad to answer all your questions. By the way I am interested in reading if I have free time.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:52 pm

I am happy to meet you here today. And I am both happy to be a follower of this website))) I am tired to introduce but I can repeat))) ) i am Harry! I am a father of three kids!!! They are my proud!!!My native country is Austria but nowadays I live in America and I am thirty five years old. And I am really experienced father in upbringing you know so I hope that in future I will help you with my recommendations and maybe some advice))) I am a teacher at school. I chose this profession just because I like children ,I also like traveling and sport and studying languages)))
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:45 am

Hi people!!! I am here too. Hey to everyone))) I am Lui as you remember))) I am a friendly man and I am ready for new meetings always)))) The main achievement in my life is the fact that I am a father. I have two years old daughter and I have my beloved one . Soon we are going to marry and now we are planning our perfect wedding. I can also say that I like sport and I don't like cooking . I also like traveling as many other people here. And my job connected with such my hobby. I am so friendly, you can ask me everything you want, I would be happy to answer u.

Return to “Introduce yourself”