I'm here!Hey to everyone:)

Josh_H

Re: I'm here!Hey to everyone:)

Postby Josh_H » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:26 am

SO many clever words)))) Hey, Let us be aquainted man)) I am Jofh, I am Polish and I am 27 years old)) Really glad to meet you here. i am a father already. My daughter Marry is 2 years old and we are all a big happy family))) Let us have fun here all together)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:43 am

Oh, Gosh.. Hello, I'm Brendon and I am from Austria) I am 21 and I am a student..I am also a fresher here, you know and it is a bit interesting to know what you do there and what you talk here about. I am a linguist and for three last monthes I am a happy boyfriend) Nice to meet you all)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:52 pm

Hi to you, i am here as well))) my name is Janis and I am from Keln, Germany. I am new one here and hope that soon we'l find a common language. my english is not perfect, but that is a good way for me to practice using it) I am twenty five and I am getting married this year) I am happy. ;) ;)
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:27 am

Oh, hi you here guys, i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome)
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:44 pm

I am Keiden and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married 8-) If you need me, ask for any advice)
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:50 am

Hi Nick! There are a lot of information and advices about children here, you may ask everything you want. How long you with your partner? You want a boy or a girl? And in what age? What will you choose - adoption or surrogasy? I have the same situation as you - we want a baby, and just waiting for a special moment... As for me, I prefer adoption, and I would like to adopt a small girl :)
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:17 pm

Hello, Nick. I am very glad you are here. We are happy to see every new member of our family! Weclome!Welcome!Welcome! Tell us in details about you and your partner. You are saying that you want to have a child, but you do not know where and how to start. It means you have some problems with your partner either you do not agree to have a baby or your partner does not. Anyway the reason should be somewhere in your family. But you have to start from a talk with your partner about your, guys, future baby, counting all advantages and disadvantages.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:26 pm

Hi to you all here nice guys, with the same live interests)) My name is Jack with charming famiy name - Hunter. I am from Origon and i have suddenly found this site and could just leave it without talking with all of you here. I am twenty seven and I am a lawer. I am living with my friend, guy friend and a dog, named Spike. 8-) 8-)
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Hey to everyone!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Glad to write here for all of you!!! I am Benjamin!!!! I am 36 years old and I am interested in finding a lot of friends here. What do you think about it?? I have a husband and one small son. Ohhhh you know guys he is fantastic and after his birth I understood that I am the happiest person in the world!!!!! :geek: :mrgreen: Now we are waiting for a new baby. Yeah guys we hope that we are waiting for a daughter.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:25 am

Best wishes. I am Frankie. How are you doing? As a lot of you I am happy father too and I am so proud of being a father. My partner and I have a lot of interesting in our life and you know almost all things are connected with our baby. These moments are unforgettable you know. My husband and I have our own business and we are also proud of it because thanks for it we live and we live not bad I can say. I am so friendly to have conversations with all of you. let's be friends guys. I want to find common person who will help me and communicate with me

Return to “Introduce yourself”