I'm here!Hey to everyone:)

Nick

I'm here!Hey to everyone:)

Postby Nick » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:38 pm

There is a saying that if you want something to be done well, do it yourself. So, I am following this wise saying and would like to introduce myself.My name is Nick and I'm 37. I am here to find something new and to share my thoughts with you.I have my love and we hope it will last forever:)I enjoy spending time with my family very much. We often go for walks.For us it is very important to have a strong family and we believe that the family is not possible without a child. The child - this is the meaning of life of any person. On the psychological level, we are ready to have a baby, but as yet do not know where to start. I am waiting for your advices.
Stephan

Re: I'm here!Hey to everyone:)

Postby Stephan » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Hey, Nick, I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingem and I am English, love footbal and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special ocasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for tree years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love)))) we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be aquainted) ;) ;)
Billy

Postby Billy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:33 pm

Nick, let's be acquainted, my name is Billy, I am a student of School of Arts. I live in France, Marseille, and I would like to talk with you, and with other guys who are willing to become parents in the future, or who are already fathers. I am always glad to share experience with guys who are happy, and satisfied with their lives.
Michal

Postby Michal » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Hello,dude,it's really nice to meet you here-I really like this forum it's one of the best forums out there really,and I'm glad to meet sdomebody new here like every time it happens and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :) ;) It's really nice here and I hope just that all the dudes here will be as well nice and friendly towards you and all that stuff-and if some punk will try to f8ck up your day or something like that,you just let me know and I'll handle it all my way and all that,aaight? ;) Ok,dude,hopefully we'll get to chat and everything. 8-) ;)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:25 am

Hello to everyone!
One more new bee is here) My name is Paul, I am from Helsinki. Don't know the real reason why I decided to register here. Well, the main reason is pretty obvious, isn't it?) Actually I am for the first time on the forum like this one, though I am in relations with my boyfriend for some time already. For a few years we were just enjoying being ourselves, not thinking about building a real family. But now I think the time had come. The funny thing is that I still did not share my want for a child with him yet - and I am little bit worried about how he may react to that. Though if all will be fine - then I want to be prepared - I mean, to know al the ways that we can use to be come parents. So that's why I am here - hope to hear some nice stories and to have some advices)
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:48 am

Hello Guys, I'm Andreas, from Rome, Italy! Glad to find a resource like this on the net. Though Italy is a place with lot different types of people, who are mostly pretty tolerant - it still may become a problem to find something who understand you just to communicate. Hope to meet some new friends here) I like to travel, play the guitar a little bit. I am 26. How do you think - is it enough to get married and haver kids already?:) If there are some other people from Italy here - lets get acquainted) I am available for some journeys this summer - so if anyone have some interesting propositions -I am in)
Jan

Postby Jan » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi! My name is Jan and I'm newcomer here. All my life I thought about children - I like them, and that's why I even became a teacher of English for kids. I had very difficult relations in my past, and thought that all my life I would live as a child-free. And two years ago I met my soul mate, whom I hope to live all mt life with. We have wonderful house, He has his own business and we are ready for kids I suppose. But thinking it over we have so lot of questions that we even don't know, how to deal with all of these? And I decide, it would be easier to share somebody's experience to realize in what way should we move. So let help each other to make our dreams true!))
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:33 am

Hey guys) I am new here... oh - I see everybody are new here in this topic - that is what it is made for)) I am Justin, I am 27 , I am from US.. Nice to meet you all!) I decided to see if there are any experienced people here, some gay couples that can tell me some inspiring stories of their adoption or surrogacy.. I am going to get married to my BF soon - and we are planning to have a baby already... Particularly - I wanted to know how would it be easier to have a kid, in legal terms - when I'm single - or when I am in the gay marriage? Any people here who did this in US?
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello guys! I am Ben, from the United Kingdom, nice to see all of you here) I will be straight - i am not looking for any advices here - but I am quite able to give some to people who needs them. I am already a father of a beautiful girl - and I know hat it feels like to see your child growing, to carry her on your hands - to love her and to know that she does love you too) I was browsing trough some topics here - and I see that there are more people here who are only planning to become fathers... I see there are lot of unanswered questions here on the forum - and I hope that I will be able to help you with my experience!
Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Hi to you everybody, my name is Jeremy and I'm thirty five. i ive in Germany, but I'm of Polish and Austrian background. such an interesting mixture, you know. I am married for five years already and our family is reach on a little four-year old princes Maria. We are a happy family)

Return to “Introduce yourself”