I'm here!Hey to everyone:)

James

Re: I'm here!Hey to everyone:)

Postby James » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:15 pm

Hey people. You know dear friends I hope that you remember me. I am James have you heard about me??? I am twenty eight years old and I have my own business nowadays and also i am a doctor. I have just mentioned about it. So I am here to find friends as all of you and also I would like to share with you my experience in something and I want to hear something from you. I would be glad to greet each of you and I would be glad to answer all your questions. By the way I am interested in reading if I have free time.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:52 pm

I am happy to meet you here today. And I am both happy to be a follower of this website))) I am tired to introduce but I can repeat))) ) i am Harry! I am a father of three kids!!! They are my proud!!!My native country is Austria but nowadays I live in America and I am thirty five years old. And I am really experienced father in upbringing you know so I hope that in future I will help you with my recommendations and maybe some advice))) I am a teacher at school. I chose this profession just because I like children ,I also like traveling and sport and studying languages)))
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:45 am

Hi people!!! I am here too. Hey to everyone))) I am Lui as you remember))) I am a friendly man and I am ready for new meetings always)))) The main achievement in my life is the fact that I am a father. I have two years old daughter and I have my beloved one . Soon we are going to marry and now we are planning our perfect wedding. I can also say that I like sport and I don't like cooking . I also like traveling as many other people here. And my job connected with such my hobby. I am so friendly, you can ask me everything you want, I would be happy to answer u.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:16 am

I am here too. Hello everyone !!! If you remember me I am Tim))) I have mentioned that I am an experienced business man I like my deal and i try to do the best for achieving success here. I am a young man so maybe you can think I am not a serious man but it is not true :lol: I have experience in taking part in surrogacy program and also in the nearest time my partner wants to adopt a one more baby. Children are the most important in our life and I try to do everything the best for them. as I mentioned I am always friendly to communicate with you.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:36 am

My name is Ernest.I am here to find something new and to share my thoughts with you.I have my love and we hope it will last forever. I enjoy spending time with my family very much. We often go for walks.For us it is very important to have a strong family and we believe that the family is not possible without a child. The child - this is the meaning of life of any person. On the psychological level, we are ready to have a baby, but as yet do not know where to start. I am waiting for your advices.
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:50 pm

it's really nice to meet you here-I really like this forum it's one of the best forums out there really,and I'm glad to meet sdomebody new here like every time it happens and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :) ;)
It's really nice here and I hope just that all the dudes here will be as well nice and friendly towards you and all that stuff-and if some punk will try to f8ck up your day or something like that,you just let me know and I'll handle it all my way and all that,aaight? ;) Ok,dude,hopefully we'll get to chat and everything.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:34 pm

Good afternoon friendly guys!!! I am Max Barley. A lot of my friends like hanging out here, so they recommended me to be registered here for finding more friends. It is known that there is friendly society, community I mean. I want to be a part of it. So I can tell you something about myself.. I am not a young guy, I have huge life experience on my back and I know many good answers on difficult questions. I am here because I want to communicate with fathers ,with experienced fathers especially because recently I have become a father. waiting for your comments

Return to “Introduce yourself”