Looking for new friends! Hello everybody!

Seanreal

Looking for new friends! Hello everybody!

Postby Seanreal » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:25 am

Hi guys! My name is Sean and i am looking for new friends! I am 32, i am in relationships and I love the way my life goes. I am enjoying every minute of it and open for new horizons. I came here to find support and answers to some of my questions. I am here to listen and share my experince. I am planning to expand my family soon, so if you have some advices that would be nice. I have some doubts, but still i am very derermined and usually do not give up. So thank you in advance and i believe that we can become really good friends. See you! :)
Stephan

Re: Looking for new friends! Hello everybody!

Postby Stephan » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:21 pm

Hello to you, man))I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingham and I am English, love football and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special occasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for three years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love)))) we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be acquainted) ;)
Billy

Postby Billy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Sean, nice to meet you on this forum, because I always try to welcome new guys here. This forum is always glad to welcome new guys, because new experiences are always favored. Let's be acquainted. My name is Billy, I am from France. I am not experienced father, but anyway I am good advisor in such things.
Michal

Postby Michal » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Hey,dude,it's really nice to meet you here -I love meeting new people and I hope we will manage to become something like a real good friends in the future and all that,you know what i'm saying? :) ;) 8-) Yeah,and speaking of expending the family and all that-if you really want to do that any time soon in your life,I can recommend you this one facility,which really helped my good frineds to become parents recently-it is called CPS (The Center for Surrogate Parenting) and it's located in the USA,but surely they are working all over the world.Hoping for the best for you and your's. 8-) ;)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
John

Postby John » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:57 am

Hi and nice to meet you here! i am always glad to meet new people. new people are always new emotions and new exprience. so you are welcome to the board!!! :D
Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 pm

Sean, nice to meet you here. I am new one my name is Jeremy and I'm thirty five. i ive in Germany, but I'm of Polish and Austrian background. such an interesting mixture, you know. I am married for five years already and our family is reach on a little four-year old princes Maria. We are a happy family ;)
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:24 am

Hey Sean. really pleased to meet you here. i am also looking for friends here and hope to become a friend to you as well. I am Josh. I am from Poland, I am 27 and I am a father of a two year od daughter) I am a journalist by profession and can give some advice if you need)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:45 am

I am also looking here for people to talk with about evrything and is open to give advice if you nee) Hello, I'm Brendon and I am from Austria) I am 21 and I am a student..I am also a fresher here, you know and it is a bit interesting to know what you do there and what you talk here about. I am a linguist and for three last monthes I am a happy boyfriend) Nice to meet you all ;) ;)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:49 pm

my name is Janis and I am from Keln, Germany. I am new one here and hope that soon we'l find a common language. my english is not perfect, but that is a good way for me to practice using it) I am twenty five and I am getting married this year? also this year we are going to become parents, we have even met a person who can help to realize our dream.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:28 am

Hello Sean, man, glad to meet you here) i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome ;)

Return to “Introduce yourself”