Looking for new friends! Hello everybody!

Timmy

Re: Looking for new friends! Hello everybody!

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:35 am

Glad to see you too. I have been registered here because I also want to find friends here . My name is Timmy. I am a well built, handsome man who has different aims in this life. I am a young father and I told you that almost month ago I became a father of small boy. I am interested in different things. Of course my huge hobby is painting. I really like it and you know sometimes I even have thoughts to open my own gallery. I am interested in sport , sometimes I even like to wake up in the early morning and go to the stadium near my home. I also like traveling all over the world. It is true that almost everyone likes it because it just brings pleasure.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:47 am

As for me I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingham and I am English, love football and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special occasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for three years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love. we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be acquainted. :)
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:40 pm

it's really nice to meet you here -I love meeting new people and I hope we will manage to become something like a real good friends in the future and all that,you know what i'm saying? :) ;) 8-) Yeah,and speaking of expending the family and all that-if you really want to do that any time soon in your life,I can recommend you this one facility,which really helped my good frineds to become parents recently-it is called CPS (The Center for Surrogate Parenting) and it's located in the USA,but surely they are working all over the world.Hoping for the best for you and your's.

Return to “Introduce yourself”