Looking for new friends! Hello everybody!

Re: Looking for new friends! Hello everybody!

Postby KeidenR » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Hi, Sean, I am nice to meet you here, really))) I am Keiden and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married 8-) 8-) Let us become good friends here.

Postby DANIEL25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Helloooo!))) I am not so long here, so will be glad to talk with you. My name is DAniel, I am 25, I have and live with partner 3 years already, we have strong relations and want to have a baby in future (no matter - boy or girl). Right now I am working hard to earn money, and here I have some rest...
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:15 pm

Hello, Sean! Nice to meet you! I have registrated on this web sire also to make new friends and to express my point of view concerning some questions, to express my emotions and feelings! And how proverb says We learn from the mistakes of other people, so I read about people's issues, troubles, up and down moments in their relations and i try to help them my my advice and not to do the same mistake as these people do. So this forum help me a lot in my life and relationship with my partner.

Postby JackHunter3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Realy pleased to meat you, dude. Sean, right? my name is Jack with charming famiy name - Hunter. I am from Origon and i have suddenly found this site and could just leave it without talking with all of you here. I am twenty seven and I am a lawer. I am living with my friend, guy friend and a dog, named Spike. :lol: :lol: Once more great to see you all here) :D

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:29 pm

hello you , i am really happy to meet you here and i would be really happy to become your friend. i think that you shall really communicate here, share your experience with us and help us with our problems if you are able to do it. then you also can something about your problem and you may be sure that we would help you with it even the problem is very serious and difficult. i think that it is really very good and that you have decided to join this website because here there are a lot of good and nice people who are always ready help and would be good friends of yours.

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:49 pm

I am so happy to wtite here for al of you!!I am Benjamin and I am happy to be registered here on this website today!!!!!!!! I am here because a lot of my friends recommended me this website and they said that it worth to be here. I just want to find people with the same point of view on the world and the same opinion!!! I will be welcomed to give everybody any advice because I am an experienced father of one son and now we have a pregnant surrogate mother. Also I am interested in cooking...Without any doubts I can say that cooking is my hobby and especially I like to cook everything my partner likes.My favourite dish for cooking is of course tasty meat with a great sauce!!!You may be sure that all my dishes are toothsome!!!! :D :D :D

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:29 am

To be honest I am here also for finding friends because sometimes I am alone because of my partners job... I am thirty three years old man. I am Frankie and I am happy father of my kid. I am married and my husband and I have a small kid thanks for the surrogate motherhood. My hobby is traveling, photography and even sport. I try to be a sporty person and every day I visit gym or do some physical exercises at home. Also I want to say that my partner and I have really good work and we are so proud of it.

Postby James » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:48 am

Hello. Unfortunately I am not sure father yet but I really dream about it. It is so important for me. I am a good mixer that's for sure. . In any case I would like to say that I am ready to find a lot of friends here with the same point of view as I have. I am ready to share with you my experience and so on. I am also interested in sport I like it just because it makes me feel full of energy and I am healthy thanks to it. I must say that also I like eat tasty food and discover for myself new places, I mean restaurants or cafes all over the world

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:10 am

Glad to hear you here again))) how are you feeling? I hope that we also will be friends!!! Because hopefully it is one of my aim in registration here. Do you have the same?))) I am exactly thirty five years old. And I am really experienced father in upbringing you know so I hope that in future I will help you with my recommendations and maybe some advice))) anything else about my life? I am a teacher at school. My native country is Austria but nowadays I live in America . I hope I have told you lots of interesting about me)))

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:14 pm

I am here finding friends and for communication))) My name is Lui as you remember.I am a father and I am going to marry by the way. I am interested in sport and almost in football I like it you know) I have different hobbies and by the way if you are interested, I used surrogate motherhood for becoming father. I liked it. Also I have very interesting job to my mind, I have my own business and it really makes me because I am in charge of myself and I don't depend on anyone what is good. Waiting for your answers))))

Return to “Introduce yourself”