Hey people! I'm looking for friends!

DamonLink

Re: Hey people! I'm looking for friends!

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:33 am

Hello, MAtt. i may say that i am here for the same reason. i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome)
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:39 pm

Hi Matt, I am looking for friends as well)))I am Keiden and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married 8-) 8-)
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:19 pm

I see a lot of people here))) Its good. I am not so long on this site, so will be glad to talk with you. My name is DAniel, I am 25, I have and live with partner 3 years already, we have strong relations and want to have a baby in future (no matter - boy or girl). Right now I am working hard to earn money, and here I have some rest...
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:41 pm

Hey, man. I am glad to meet you here. We can find a lot of good, humble people here. I have never seen any anger here or unplesant guys. As for me my name is Samuel or Sam. I am 26 . And i am from United Kingdom. I work as a journalist on one of the local newspapers and magazines. I like doing my job. It is very interesting. I talk to people every day to find out some information for my report. So i am a friendly and talkative guy. I like to spend time with my family and friends. I like listening to music and watching movies and sometime going out to clubs to dance and have fun there.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Hey mate, the same with me, I am also looking for friends a loooot :lol: :lol: I'm Jack with charming famiy name - Hunter. I am from Origon and i have suddenly found this site and could just leave it without talking with all of you here. I am twenty seven and I am a lawer. I am living with my friend, guy friend and a dog, named Spike. :D
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:27 pm

Best wishes for you my dear dudes!!!04Are you ready to have nice talk together with me today. My name is Benjamin and I am 36 years old. I have wonderful family and I am happy for it. I am here just for finding good friends and for having a good conversation with all of you my dear friends!!! I am interested in cooking, sport and traveling of course . The one thing I also know that there are lots of good people and I am happy to have such good people in our world.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:50 pm

I am in a good mood today and what about you??? Are you ready to communicate???)))) I hope so guys))) so My name is Benjamin and I am 36 years old. I have wonderful family and I am happy for it. I am here just for finding good friends and for having a good conversation with all of you my dear friends!!! I am interested in cooking, sport and traveling of course . I would like to hear something from you my dear friends because exactly this website is very very useful for us. I am ready to help you with advice and with the recommendation why not.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Hey Matt. I am a new person here as you know. I am thirty three years old man. I am married and my husband and I have a small kid thanks for the surrogate motherhood. My hobby is traveling, photography and even sport. I try to be a sporty person and every day I visit gym or do some physical exercises at home. Also I want to say that my partner and I have really good work and we are so proud of it. We are business men and we are always inundated with work. But all in all I will find time for communication with all of you. Because as I told you I am also looking for friends.
James

Postby James » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:23 pm

Hey people. I am looking for friends too. I am James I am happy to be here today and to start communication with all of you who are here today. So I am a doctor. I like my profession and I have never been angry with choosing this profession because I like to help people. When I am not at work I like reading I think that our society is degrading because they read little books or at all doesn't read. It is curious abd I don't understand why they don't want to progress.. My partner is a fantastic person and I am happy I have been dating with him for about 6 years.
Max

Postby Max » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:37 am

hello guys! my name is Max and i am here to meet new friends. i haven't got friends, only my partner, so i want to meet new to communicate with them, to tell secrets and to have fun. we are together for 5 years, we are happy couple. we aren't married, but live together for 3 years already. we have talks about children, but i am afraid of it. so i am here to find support and advices also. i am happy that i registered here, because there are so many good people, kind and i think reliable. hope we will become friends.

Return to “Introduce yourself”