Hey people! I'm looking for friends!

Mr.Harry

Re: Hey people! I'm looking for friends!

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:16 am

Good morning people!!! My name is Mr. Harry and I am here to give you recommends as for upbringing and so on. Why do I say so??? Because I am a big father as well) what does it mean? It means that I am a father of three children)) How old am I?? I am exactly thirty five years old. And I am really experienced father in upbringing you know so I hope that in future I will help you with my recommendations and maybe some advice))) anything else about my life? I am a teacher at school. My native country is Austria but nowadays I live in America
Lui

Re: Hey people! I'm looking for friends!

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:42 am

Matt,are you looking for friends??? Me too :lol: let's be friends))) I can introduce myself))) I am Lui as you remember))) I am a friendly man and I am ready for new meetings always)))) The main achievement in my life is the fact that I am a father. I have two years old daughter and I have my beloved one . Soon we are going to marry and now we are planning our perfect wedding. I can also say that I like sport and I don't like cooking :lol: I like to take care about my daughter and about myself. Can help with advice or support))))

Return to “Introduce yourself”