Hello everyone!!!

DANIEL

Hello everyone!!!

Postby DANIEL » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:51 pm

My name is Daniel. I am 25 years old. I have a partner. We are 3 years together and I think that we are ready to adopt a child. I am here to find new friends, to ask you some advices. Be glad to get and to answer your questions.
KeidenR

Re: Hello everyone!!!

Postby KeidenR » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:28 pm

Hi to you, I am a new one here as well :) :) I am Keiden and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:40 am

Hi! Very glad for you!!! How long are you together? Are you going to have a child? Books for children - its great, fantastic. It must be very interesting job!!!How did you find this talent in yourself? How many books did you write? What inspires you?
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Hello, Daniel. That is very nice that you have a partner and you are ready to adopt a child. That is a great idea! Tell us something more about your partner. Where have you met him? How are you guys doing? Is everything alright? And i am very interested in the topic of adoption also and i want to ask you some questions concerning adoption. Like what will be the age of ypur future child? What gender will a child have? What name will you give to your future child? Because may be in some years i am aslo going to adopt a child. And i want to be knowledgeble ;)
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:22 pm

Hi to you all here, guys, my name is Jack with charming famiy name - Hunter. I am from Origon and i have suddenly found this site and could just leave it without talking with all of you here. I am twenty seven and I am a lawer. I am living with my friend, guy friend and a dog, named Spike. :lol: :lol: Once more great to see you all here)
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:25 pm

Hi everybody and everyone here friends. How are you today for our conversation??doing today friends?? Are you in a good mood ??? So let's speak about myself!!! I am Benjamin and I am 36 years old. I have wonderful family and I am happy for it. I am here just for finding good friends and for having a good conversation with all of you my dear friends!!! I am interested in cooking, sport and traveling of course . The one thing I also know that there are lots of good people and I am happy to have such good people in our world.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:15 pm

Hello everyone! I am pleased to be introduced here today. I am Frankie and I am a young parent. I have an ordinary story as a simple person. You know I also have a husband and we have been together for about five years and we are really happy together!!! We like to travel together and to spend time together is our favorite leisure time. We really like to spend also time with our small kid. We have really a lot of different hobbies but I will share with you it next time. I will be waiting for all your comments guys.
James

Postby James » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:16 pm

Hello everyone! You know dear friends I hope that you remember me. I am James have you heard about me??? I am twenty eight years old and I have my own business nowadays and also i am a doctor. I have just mentioned about it. So I am here to find friends as all of you and also I would like to share with you my experience in something and I want to hear something from you. I would be glad to greet each of you and I would be glad to answer all your questions. By the way I am interested in reading if I have free time. :mrgreen: can you share with me something?
Max

Postby Max » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:31 am

hello, Daniel! nice to meet you. my name is Max and i am 22 years old. originally iam from Ukraine, but i am not living there for 10 years already. my hobbys are sport and reading books. i train sport every day and i try to eat only healthy food (but of course i like pizza and fast food). as for books i prefer different genres. besides, i like to watch different tv shows. i am student of philological department, but also i have a job. i work in the furniture shop, i try to save money for my flat. what can you tell interesting about you?
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:05 am

Hello everyone. My name is Mr. Harry I am a father of three kids and I am so proud of it!!! I can not imagine my life without my children and my family. Really!!! Do you have the same? My job is also connected with children because I am a teacher in school and you know I really like my profession. I am married to my wonderful and perfect man. What about my hobbies? I have really lots of them . For example developing myself as a personality as well. I like dancing by the way and I can also call it as my hobby.

Return to “Introduce yourself”