Hello everyone!!!

Lui

Re: Hello everyone!!!

Postby Lui » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:07 pm

I wish you to spend this afterrnoon with a good mood))))My name is Lui as you remember. How are you feeling? I am a father and I am going to marry by the way. I am interested in sport and almost in football I like it you know) I have different hobbies and by the way if you are interested, I used surrogate motherhood for becoming father. I liked it. Also I have very interesting job to my mind, I have my own business and it really makes me because I am in charge of myself and I don't depend on anyone what is good.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:33 am

8-) I am a young father and I told you that almost month ago I became a father of small boy. I am interested in different things. Of course my huge hobby is painting. I really like it and you know sometimes I even have thoughts to open my own gallery. It would be so great. Besides I am interested in sport , sometimes I even like to wake up in the early morning and go to the stadium near my home. Also I like cooking and different kinds of yoga.. Yeah I like yoga because it is very helpful for my health and physical statement
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:49 am

Hello everybody and everyone. I want to say that is a great idea! Tell us something more about your partner. Where have you met him? How are you guys doing? Is everything alright?
And i am very interested in the topic of adoption also and i want to ask you some questions concerning adoption. Like what will be the age of ypur future child? What gender will a child have? What name will you give to your future child? Because may be in some years i am aslo going to adopt a child. And i want to be knowledgeble.
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:39 pm

hello guys!i am a new here and i understood that this place is wonderful.
my name is Diego and i am 30 years old. you know i dream about children. but i can not find a man who will want the same.
some time ago i broke up with a man who did not want children. he said that he is not ready for this.
so guys who is ready? i want to know. maybe you want to communicate with me closer. i think that this is a good idea.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:53 pm

My sincere greetings for all of you fellows. If yyou forgot about me I want to remind.. I am Romario I am an administrator in some company. I also have family, which consists of me ,ny husband and two our kids. The older is daughter, and the younger is son.. I feel myself like the happiest person in this world and I can not compare it with anything else. I also have many interesting for you to tell and I have many interesting facts about my life. So waiting for me.
Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:00 pm

hello Daniel! nise to see you here. my name is Duke and i am 30 years old. i think that you will find here all what you are looking for and even more ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) you know children are the best that can heppen with us, so i am so glad that you are ready for them. and you know adoption is wonderful decision, as for me. but to tell the truth i have my child due to the surrogacy program but i think that the adoption is also a great way to have a baby. so i wish you good luck and hope that you will be a great father for you future children.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:30 am

Hello everyone. You are amiable people. So friendly :shock: :P My name is Tyler and I am from Spain. I am here because recently my friends decided to encourage me to this community as I feel alone sometimes. At all I am looking for communication with parents, because I am a young dad too and I sincerely hope that I will find much useful information here. talking about myself I must tell you that my profession is singer. I like also painting it is like some additional hobby which can help me with my business
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Sun May 27, 2018 8:30 pm

Hello everyone and everybody. How are you doing today? What plans for this day do you have? something new happened with you? My name is Daniel and I am a married man, we live together with my husband and we are waiting for our newborns. I can also mention that my hobbies are quite varied and different I just do whatever I like and that's all. Cooking for example inspires me. It is my weakness in a good way. Apart from it I like sport, adventures and of course I love children. I am welcoming in sharing my strong hobbies and my sincere experience with you.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:03 am

Now imagine that the driver drove the couch to the customer, got into a big traffic jam or in an accident, he sat down cellular or he was out of range of the network, how often we sometimes hear in the tube of our mobile devices. The customer, not having waited for the goods not in two, not after three hours, of course starts to get nervous and call the store, getting to say to the cashier, because the phone is next to her. Of course, people are different, in one case a person can start just wondering where to place his order, and in another, he can immediately start talking on hanged tones.
Elijah Scott

Postby Elijah Scott » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:46 am

KeidenR wrote:Hi to you, I am a new one here as well :) :) I am Keiden and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married

Keiden is that you on this photo? You look so young for your late twenties! Keep taking care of yourself, it suits you! Don't wory about your English! Everything is always understandable & people will not judge you ( remember , everyone is more or less friendly there ) Also, tell me more about your profession because it's sounds pretty decent and cool! Do you bring acute social things up in your books? I wanted to become writer in childhood , also had attempts of creating comic books and writing Harry Potter fanfics :D :D :D My favourite football player - Frank Lampard is also childhood writer!

Return to “Introduce yourself”