Hello everyone!!!

Lui

Re: Hello everyone!!!

Postby Lui » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:07 pm

I wish you to spend this afterrnoon with a good mood))))My name is Lui as you remember. How are you feeling? I am a father and I am going to marry by the way. I am interested in sport and almost in football I like it you know) I have different hobbies and by the way if you are interested, I used surrogate motherhood for becoming father. I liked it. Also I have very interesting job to my mind, I have my own business and it really makes me because I am in charge of myself and I don't depend on anyone what is good.
Timmy

Re: Hello everyone!!!

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:33 am

8-) I am a young father and I told you that almost month ago I became a father of small boy. I am interested in different things. Of course my huge hobby is painting. I really like it and you know sometimes I even have thoughts to open my own gallery. It would be so great. Besides I am interested in sport , sometimes I even like to wake up in the early morning and go to the stadium near my home. Also I like cooking and different kinds of yoga.. Yeah I like yoga because it is very helpful for my health and physical statement

Return to “Introduce yourself”