Yo,party people!

DamonLink

Re: Yo,party people!

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:31 am

Yo, PArty Mike)))) Hi you man, glad to meet you here.i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome) :lol:
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:40 pm

I am Keiden and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married)) Let us have party all together :lol: :lol:
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:18 pm

Hey you :D :D :D :D :D I am not so long here, so will be glad to talk with you. My name is DAniel, I am 25, I have and live with partner 3 years already, we have strong relations and want to have a baby in future (no matter - boy or girl). Right now I am working hard to earn money, and here I have some rest...Will be glad to talk with you.
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Hello, Michal! Okay see if you are not a gay, but why you have registrated on this web site. It is oriented in most of casses for such kind of people as we. If you want to make new friends there are a lot of other web sites for making new friends. But anyway do not accept my words like emmity or hostility I am just expressing my point of view. We are friendly guys and we are glad to see everybody here. Welcome to our family. We like parties too. It is a great idea that you have mentioned the city of your living we will come around and make a party for you lol :lol:
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:28 pm

I would say, yo party may there) I'm Jack with charming famiy name - Hunter. I am from Origon and i have suddenly found this site and could just leave it without talking with all of you here. I am twenty seven and I am a lawer. I am living with my friend, guy friend and a dog, named Spike.) how are you mate? 8-)
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:05 pm

Yo guys!!! I am in a good mood today for our conversation !!!! Are you in a good mood today for our conversation???)))) I hope so boys)))As I have mentioned lots of times my name is Benjamin. I am a father and I am looking for one more baby, we really hope that it will be girl. Our daughter!!!!!! I am interested in cooking, sport and traveling of course . I would like to hear something from you my dear friends because exactly this website is very very useful for us. I am ready to help you with advice and with the recommendation why not. Best wishes for all of you)))
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:57 pm

Good afternoon dear friends. I want to say that I am a newcomer here on this website today. My name is Frankie and I am a young parent. I also have a husband and we have been together for about five years and we are really happy together!!! We like to travel together and to spend time together is our favorite leisure time. We really like to spend also time with our small kid. We have really a lot of different hobbies but I will share with you it next time. I will be waiting for all your comments guys. I am always ready to help you
James

Postby James » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:07 am

Glad to meet you here again))) My name is James and I am here to find friends. I am a good mixer so it is important for me to have a lot of friends and I hope that this place is for it. All in all I just want to tell you a little bit about myself. I have a boyfriend and we live together in the city centre. I have a lot of different hobbies and passions and I think I will share with you it in the nearest time. I am a doctor so if you have some questions about your health so I would be glad to answer it
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:07 am

Yo party people!!! How are you??!!! My name is Mr. Harry and I am here to give you recommends as for upbringing and so on. Why do I say so??? Because I am a big father as well) what does it mean? It means that I am a father of three children))I am exactly thirty five years old. And I am really experienced father in upbringing you know so I hope that in future I will help you with my recommendations and maybe some advice))) I am a teacher at school. Why did I choose this profession? Just because I sincerely love children)
Max

Postby Max » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:53 pm

hello Michal. in some way we are the same with you. i also like party and i don't like romantic stuff. as for party, i think it is great to gatehr all friends together and have some fun, relax together and have really crazy time. but i don't use alcohol, so i am against it on the parties. because of alcohol people make many mistakes, but i am such crazy person, that i can have fun without it. and what about you? is it important for you to drink alcohol on the party? tell about your the craziest party.

Return to “Introduce yourself”