Yo,party people!

Lui

Re: Yo,party people!

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:06 pm

best wishes for you today)))) My name is Luis and you can say just Lui))) I am thirty years old . To be honest I even don't know what should I say about myself here.. Let's maybe speak about my hobby. I have many of them, sport, cooking, and so on. Also reading interesting books, for example science fiction or something like this. The main achievement in my life is the fact that I am a father. I have two years old daughter and I have my beloved one . I hope we will be good friends, won't you?)))
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:42 am

Yo people who are online today. I am Tim, you can call me as Timmy))) I have mentioned that I am an experienced business man I like my deal and i try to do the best for achieving success here. I am a young man so maybe you can think I am not a serious man but it is not true :lol: I have experience in taking part in surrogacy program and also in the nearest time my partner wants to adopt a one more baby. Children are the most important in our life and I try to do everything the best for them. I love children and I love my husband. I exactly appreciate my family.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:37 am

My name is Ernest. I am realy gad that there are a ot of topics here where we can simply introduce ourselves and have a chat. So, shortly about me. I'm from Vayomming USA and I'm 23 years old. I am a university graduate, so right now I'm having practice in one of the greatest Art Galeries in New York CIty. I've been loving art since childhood, so as you can see I connected it with it forever, I hope. My mom is Chinese and dad American. Recenty I have been visiting China and al my relatives and i can say I was astonished by the cuture and the way people behave there.
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:48 pm

I've decided to whrite to everybody in order to get aquainted)))) I am Diego and I'm from Virginia, the USA. I am 28 and I a brocker. I am of savic background, but my parents imigrated to America when I was 14 years old. That is why I am here and generally has nothing to be cross about.
Well, what else... I have a partner, we've been together for about three years aready and nowadays we'are thinking about real famiy. I mean to get marry and get a child. I want a girl and Luk wats a boy, so I have a hope, that soon we'll have two kids. noone wants to change his mind, so
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:08 pm

Best regards for all if you. I am also glad to greet you here. My name is Max, I was born in 1976 and I am not a young guy, I have huge life experience on my back and I know many good answers on difficult questions. By the way I am from Latvia, from friendly place. I am here because I want to communicate with fathers ,with experienced fathers especially because recently I have become a father. I am a professional footballer and I commit to it. Let's discuss each other and be friends. I hope you will accept me as a part of your family.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:50 pm

Yo,people. I am so grateful for such a great website. I am Romario, you can also call me like Rom. I am a simple not rich person I am finding of different hobbies, like cooking for example as many of you. I even finished some courses in it. Besides being an administrator I try to pay attention to my appearance and try to train myself in different gyms. I am into healthy lifestyle and I usually try to encourage both my partner and children to it. Besides I like eating some sweets and different cookies :lol: :lol: but gym is very very important!
Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:23 pm

Welcome to this wonderful forum, man! i am sure that you will find here your second half or something like that :D :D :D :D As for me i do not have a man now and i also here to find a soulmate. and this is really crazy! :? i am 30 years old and i am a single dad. i have a little daughter. i know that it could be a problem for me to find a man because of my family, but i am sure that it is possible. sometimes i think that i do not need a man but to tell the truth i need some help or even just some support from my nearest person, so if you want to know me better, you are welcome.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:37 am

I will never be tired of our conversations. If there are newcomers I want to share with you some information about myself. I am Tyler and this website is like a chance for me to finouout advice and share own experience. I am a professional singer, it is sad that here there is no voice message. I would impress you ,be sure in it. I have God's present, he blessed me with my son. maybe I mentioned about my goals, but I am going to open my certain business for example tattoo salon. I like this deal.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Sincere meeting is what I am waiting from the conversation with all of you guys. . If you remember my name is Bart and I am twenty eight years old. I am married man and nowadays we are waiting for becoming parents. Some time ago we referred to surrogate clinic and nowadays our surrogate mother is pregnant with our baby. I think that you will find easily common language with me. My profession is cooking,I like what I do and recommend you to have the same job for pleasure just.....

Return to “Introduce yourself”