Hello everybody! I am looking for friends :)

Jeremy

Re: Hello everybody! I am looking for friends :)

Postby Jeremy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:43 pm

Hi to you all great guys here) I am so glad to be here))) my name is Jeremy and I'm thirty five. i ive in Germany, but I'm of Polish and Austrian background. such an interesting mixture, you know. I am married for five years already and our family is reach on a little four-year old princes Maria. We are a happy family. Let us be friends)
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:10 am

Well, man, I am looking for friends here too and hope that our desire is more than mutual))) Hi) I am Josh, I am from Poland, I am 27 and I am a father of a two year od daughter) I am here to chat, really. i nead those with whom I can share the problems and difficulties and perhaps happiness as well ;) ;) ;)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:53 am

I guess that all of us are here future fathers, but not at the same time... Hi, by the way I am Brendon, I am 21 and I am a student..I am also a fresher here, you know and it is a bit interesting to know what you do there and what you talk here about. I am a linguist and for three last monthes I am a happy boyfriend) Nice to meet you all 8-) Let us be friends)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:33 pm

Hey to you, people)) Great to meet you all and I also look for friends. my name is Janis and I am from Keln, Germany. I am new one here and hope that soon we'l find a common language. my english is not perfect, but that is a good way for me to practice using it) I am twenty five and I am getting married this year) I am happy.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:22 am

Hello, guys, i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy fAMILY, WHO UNDERSTOOD ME SINCE THE FIRST MOMENT I UNDERSTOON WHOM I WAS. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends)
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:32 pm

Same with me, i am always looking for friends))) ;) ;) I am Keiden and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married 8-) 8-)
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:25 pm

Glad to see you here with us! I am not so long here, so will be glad to talk with you. My name is DAniel, I am 25, I have and live with partner 3 years already, we have strong relations and want to have a baby in future (no matter - boy or girl). Right now I am working hard to earn money, and here I have some rest...
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:29 pm

so true to life story.. cause i'm doing here the same) My name is Jack with charming famiy name - Hunter. I am from Origon and i have suddenly found this site and could just leave it without talking with all of you here. I am twenty seven and I am a lawer. I am living with my friend, guy friend and a dog, named Spike. :lol: :lol:
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello everybody!!!I am also looking for friends!!! I am Benjamin and I am happy to be registered here on this website today!!!!!!!! I am here because a lot of my friends recommended me this website and they said that it worth to be here. I just want to find people with the same point of view on the world and the same opinion. Also I am looking for a lot of friends as I have mentioned!!!I am more than sure guys that there are a lot of good people who will be welcomed to greet me )))) :idea: :idea:
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:26 am

Good morning. I am also looking for good friends here. As I told you my name is Frankie and I am thirty three years old man. I am married and my husband and I have a small kid thanks for the surrogate motherhood. My hobby is traveling, photography and even sport. I try to be a sporty person and every day I visit gym or do some physical exercises at home. Also I want to say that my partner and I have really good work and we are so proud of it. We are business men and we are always inundated with work. .

Return to “Introduce yourself”