Hello everybody! I am looking for friends :)

James

Re: Hello everybody! I am looking for friends :)

Postby James » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:04 am

Good morning friends!!!! :twisted: My name is James and I am here to find friends. I am a good mixer so it is important for me to have a lot of friends and I hope that this place is for it. All in all I just want to tell you a little bit about myself. I have a boyfriend and we live together in the city centre. I like reading if I have a free time after my job. I like my job because I am a doctor and I like to take care about people, and I chose this profession just because I like it. I will be waiting for all your pleasant comments guys)
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:35 am

Hello public!!! :mrgreen: :D 8-) 8-) Mr. Harry is my name and I am here to give you recommends as for upbringing and so on. I am really experienced father in upbringing you know so I hope that in future I will help you with my recommendations and maybe some advice))) anything else about my life? I am a teacher at school. My native country is Austria but nowadays I live in America . I was made to move to another country because of love. And I think that it was my first heroic decision and action. So ask me whatever you want))) I will help you)
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:37 am

Hello hello everybody and everyone who decided to visit this fantastic website. My name is Lui, do you remember me??? I hope yes))) I am a happy citizen of my country and I love my life and my job, my children and my family. I have many of them, sport, cooking, and so on. Also reading interesting books, for example science fiction or something like this. The main achievement in my life is the fact that I am a father. I have two years old daughter and I have my beloved one. I am also looking for good and interesting friends.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Are you looking for friends? You are welcome))) I am here!!! My name is Timmy and I am nineteen years old. And you will be shocked but I am a father already. To be honest I even didn't expect that such happiness could be in my life in such early period of my life. I have been dating with my partner during the long period. By the way I am interested in creating creative restaurants and cafes. I am a businessman and frankly speaking I really appreciate my job. I really do everything with a pleasure and that gives me no reasons to hate it. Wish all of you to have such work!!!!

Return to “Introduce yourself”