Hello everybody! I am looking for friends :)

Teddy

Re: Hello everybody! I am looking for friends :)

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello! It is very nice that you are here on this forum with us.
My name is teddy and i always happy to see new members on this forum. I am sure that you will find here all what you want.You know it is the best place where you can find new friends. Be sure that evwryone here wants help you with advice and even more. I have a lot of people here who really help me in every hard situation. And i am very thankful them and this wonderful place. :)
That is why i wish you good luck!
Marko

Postby Marko » Thu May 26, 2016 9:52 am

Hey guys! I am new in here! I hope to find new friends and , what is more important i guess, answers for a few questions i have for you! But first let me introduce myself! My name is Marko, I am 34 years old originally from Arizona, USA. I am happyly married with the best guy and friend in the world and soon I am going to be daddy! Very excited about that! Would like to have new friends who will understand me and whome I will understand. I am very friendly and funny) At least my friends say so!
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:56 am

Hey,dude,well,if you really is looking for friends,then you consider yourself like you've found one -the best one if you ask me on the pages of this mess called forum and all that,you know what I'm saying? :D :) ;) 8-) Yeah,it's like this forum is really young and all that-but it's already too f*cked up to be true and all that,you dig? :lol: :twisted: 8-) :D So,it's like if you really want to stay here-you can surely go ahead and stay but if you ask me I'd get the f*ck outta here if I was you and all that,you know? :lol: :P ;) :twisted: Yeah,but anyway-it's your time and youre life and it's for you to choose how to spend it all. 8-) :P ;) :)
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:14 pm

Hello you guys, I am Jansen, not that from Supernatural, though I like him))) Well, I do not like telling about myself a lot, cause it bothers me and everyone around me. No one prefers to listen about anybody… However I’m here and I am more than happy to see those who can share their problems just like I can do it. So let’s get acquainted and find out the answers to all those shit questions we save on our mind server))) I am from Rome and work as a programmer, however I am of English background. My parents once immigrated to Italy and took me with. That is why I am here and Happy about. :) :)
Michal

Postby Michal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Hey there,Vincent,I like your name and aI like that avatar you've got and all that-those two cherries are together like you and me could've been ,you know what I mean? :) ;) 8-) I can see that you're writing about that feeling you do get very often lately-that you're getting lonely and all that stuff,and I'm here to help you out whatever which way you really want that,but if you can,send me out your photo,I would like to see you and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) I bet you've got something like those two cherries,but I'd like to see everything else,you dig? :D 8-) ;) :)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Hi to you everybody here. Logan is here and he is really glad to see you all here) I am a teacher of Math and I am from Belgium. I’ve been working for about 4 years already and can tell that kids are sometimes a real mess))) Although I love my job. I prefer traveling and watching football. I am in a serious relations for almost a year already and find this stuff a great deal. Soon my partner and I are going to become parents. And this is the main thing for us now. I’d like to meet here nice and friendly people with whom I’d be able to share my problems and happiness .
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:15 am

Hi, mate! I'm Jerry and I'm a new one here too. I am realy gad that there are a ot of topics here where we can simply introduce ourselves and have a chat. So, shortly about me. ;) ;) ;) ;) I'm from Vayomming USA and I'm 23 years old. I am a university graduate, so right now I'm having practice in one of the greatest Art Galeries in New York CIty. I've been loving art since childhood, so as you can see I connected it with it forever, I hope. My mom is Chinese and dad American, so I'm 50*50))) Recenty I have been visiting China and al my relatives and i can say I was astonished by the cuture and the way people behave there. 8-)
Matt81

Postby Matt81 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:29 pm

Hey guys! Hi Jerry!) Nice to meet you!) I'm very glad to have such a great possibility to chat with you! Would really like to find some pleasant friends for spending time and going to the gym.) I work out a lot, really love sport and a healthy lifestyle. :) Don't sleep guys as you might get frozen! :D Let's talk and get acquainted, this is what this site is for, right? :) Are there any people willing to travel to the USA or some other country maybe? So, i'm looking forward to get an answer from you guys. :)
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:00 am

I am Natan and I'm from Virginia, the USA. I am 28 and I a brocker. I am of savic background, but my parents imigrated to America when I was 14 years old. That is why I am here and generally has nothing to be cross about. Well, what else... I have a partner, we've been together for about three years aready and nowadays we'are thinking about real famiy. I mean to get marry and get a child. I want a girl and Luk wats a boy, so I have a hope, that soon we'll have two kids. noone wants to change his mind, so))) Nice to meet you)))
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:25 pm

Hi you people, i am a new one here)) I am and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingham and I am English, love football and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special occasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for three years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love)))) we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be acquainted)

Return to “Introduce yourself”