Hello everybody! I am looking for friends :)

Vincent

Hello everybody! I am looking for friends :)

Postby Vincent » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:43 am

Hello everybody! It's really nice to come here to get acquainted with all future fathers here. In addition, it is possible some of you already have children. So it's really a pleasure to share with you my positive experiences and find new friends. I really hope that I can meet a lot of friends here. Because I need an additional communication. From time to time I feel myself lonely. And I think that the Internet can help fix this problem. In addition, I also hope that I can always answer your questions here. And I also hope to get your information help in some questions for me. :) So nice to meet you!
Barboro

Re: Hello everybody! I am looking for friends :)

Postby Barboro » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:47 am

Hello! I'm also new here. In addition, I am also looking for new friends and love to me on the internet. I've heard that it is quite convenient. In addition, I also think that each of us has a little lack of communication. So I also think it's really nice to meet you here. In addition, I also hope that I can bring some useful things for you and the other guys here. From time to time it is quite difficult to find friends in reality. But in any case, thanks to such forums we can help each other and find each other, even from different corners of our planet. I think it's really good! So nice to meet you :)
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:50 am

I'm also new here. In addition, I also want to say hi to you guys. Because I have not seen you here before. To be honest, I completely accidentally found this forum when I was looking for some information on the internet for me. But in any case I see a nice chat here. And I also want to take part in it if you do not mind. So I would also like to be able to help you with some questions, if you ask me about some things. In addition, I also think that we should help each other at least a little. We should support each other. So I'm really happy to know you! And I hope that we can continue our communication.
Frank

Postby Frank » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:52 am

I'm really happy to see you here, guys. In addition, I am also happy become acquainted with you. I always enjoy new friends in my life. In addition, I have a lot of friends in real life, and even the Internet. But in any case, I always think it's really good to have a lot of friends. I heard an interesting proverb. I can not remember it exactly. But I remember the meaning of which she speaks. This suggests that having many friends is much better than to have millions of dollars. Therefore, do not think me bad things. I really want to enjoy the communication with you, if you do not mind.
Milton

Postby Milton » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:55 am

Hello everybody! And I also want to say hello to the author of this topic here. I think there is nothing better than getting to meet new people through any method. It's really fun. In addition, you can always help your friends and your friends can also help you when you really need this. I think it's a great opportunity to make our life better. In addition, where we can get as many answers to the questions that we hesitate to ask other people? I think that only our friends can help us in these matters. So I think that this forum can bring something new in our life! I'm really happy to meet you!
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:58 am

I also think it's a great opportunity to get a lot more dialogue than we can get even in real life. Also to be honest, I can open for you my little secret. From time to time I do have some problems. And I'm too shy to ask advice or just tell my friends in real life. But in any case I do not have fear to tell it here. Maybe I'll even have a lot more confidence in each of you. I can not explain these things psychologically, but I really feel it. So nice to meet you! And I hope that we can always find something in common! In any case, I am sure that I will always help each one of you, if I have the opportunity.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:00 am

Hello! It's always nice to meet new guys in real life and online. And it does not matter where you meet new people. This is really good anyway. I also think that this is just the beginning. I see that it is quite a young forum. But I see so many different guys already have the opportunity to find this forum on the Internet. I think this is just the beginning. In addition, I also think that we will get a lot more friends here. So this wonderful opportunity to share our problems and some experience to deal with all this. This is a great opportunity to learn something new. Therefore, I'm also happy to meet you!
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:03 am

Hello everybody! I'm also new here. And I really want to learn so many things about you and your life as possible. I was always very curious. And I'm really interested to learn a lot of different information about the other people in our world. In addition, I also enjoy when I can get a little more than friends. I think it's nice for all of us. Moreover, it is always interesting to know some of the problems the other guys to get more experience in dealing with such issues. Therefore, I'm also happy that I found this forum on the Internet. And I hope we have many things in common.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:06 am

Wow! I see so many answers in this new theme. In addition, I am also happy to meet you. I have a fairly modest life. In addition, I do not have the ability to have enough friends in real life. I work too much. But when I get home, I always use my computer and the internet to get some rest. I can honestly say, I really need communication. So guys, if you do not mind to find out some things about me and my life, I will share with you all. In addition, I will also be happy to talk about your problems, if you do not feel shy to talk about it. Believe me, when we talk about our life - everything is much easier! So I'm really happy to meet so many new faces here!
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:08 am

I have read all the answers in this subject. And I realize that I really came to the right place. In addition, I also think that we can help each other to cope with the many problems in our lives. I'm also really happy to meet with each of you. And I also hope that I will be able to tell something useful for you. I also hope that we will be able to help each other as much as possible. In any case, we live in too short a life to live alone, without friends. I hope this new stage of life for some of us. And I really hope that this will bring a lot of positive things in your life. Just feel free to talk about your problems, and joy!

Return to “Introduce yourself”