Hello everybody! I am looking for friends :)

HappyFather

Re: Hello everybody! I am looking for friends :)

Postby HappyFather » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:43 am

Hi to all of you guys!!! I am so glad that we met here. I am a happy father of small daughter Amanda and I am glad to meet all who can share the same experience or want me to share it. Parenting has a great power that gives your forces to live in this world. You are welcome to talk with me on the topic of parenting or any other that you are interested in. will be glad to meet new friends. :D
Nicola

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:44 am

Hello, guys! It is so nice to meet all of you here, on this site! I am also new and would love to have a lot of friends here, who can support me and give some adiveces to me, i will also try to help you in everything i can :P
I am sure most of you are fathers or willing to become dads......Having some experience in parenthood, i would be happy to share my knowledge and story with you and i am sure it will be useful to learn something from your stories... :roll: :)
So, you are welcome to ask me anything you want ;) ;) ;) Wish you all the best!
John

Postby John » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:20 am

You know I noticed one thing, my friends!!! People became so lonely that the only thing where they can find someone to talk to is internet. Internet became the part of our life and the most widespread way of getting acquainted. So it is not a surprise that we all gathered here. :D :D :D
Lucifier

Postby Lucifier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:23 pm

Sometimes there's a stigma attached to meeting people online, but it can be a genuinely great way to meet people. Blogging, social networking and posting on online forums are all perfectly viable ways of socializing.My decision is to try network on)True friendship is one of the deepest relationships you can have with another person. A true friend is there for you through thick and thin - they'll laugh with you, they'll cry with you, they'll bail you out of jail if necessary. This whom I am looking for in here. If you guys are one of them - please message me in private) I decided to stop waiting for other people to do the work for me. I am open for you)
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi, everyone! My name is Alex. I am twenty-eight years old. And I am a new member here :)
It is very nice to meet you all here. To tell the truth i am very happy that you are all here and i am here too. It is the best place ever. I think so because i was on such forums and i know that it is very useful and interesting place where you can receive a lot of information about another people with the same problems like you have.
Besides you can find new friends here and even a new boyfriend. As for me i have a lot of friends on other forums, and i want to find new ones here. ;) ;) ;) ;)
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:23 pm

As for me I think there is nothing better than getting to meet new people through any method. It's really fun. In addition, you can always help your friends and your friends can also help you when you really need this.
I think it's a great opportunity to make our life better. In addition, where we can get as many answers to the questions that we hesitate to ask other people? I think that only our friends can help us in these matters. So I think that this forum can bring something new in our life! I'm really happy to meet you. :)
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Hello! My name is Robert and i also like this forum a lot. I can say that this is my home because i found a lot of friends here. Some of them i know in real life and we met each other on this forum.
I can say also that this is the best plays where you can find help from the same people like you. We all understand each other unlike of another people in our real lives. Also i like this place because i can receive an advice from any member of this forum. I am so happy that now you are with us and will help us and we will help you.
Billy

Postby Billy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:49 pm

Vincent, welcome on this forum. Nice to meet you here, and hope that your loneliness is a momentary feeling after your coming to this place. I am ready to become your new friend, and I hope that I am able to help you in everything you want. Let's be acquainted. Don't be shy, ask everything that worries you.
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:24 pm

It's always nice to meet new guys in real life and online. And it does not matter where you meet new people. This is really good anyway. I also think that this is just the beginning. I see that it is quite a young forum. But I see so many different guys already have the opportunity to find this forum on the Internet. I think this is just the beginning. In addition, I also think that we will get a lot more friends here. So this wonderful opportunity to share our problems and some experience to deal with all this. This is a great opportunity to learn something new. Therefore, I'm also happy to meet you!
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:52 pm

I have read all the answers in this subject. And I realize that I really came to the right place. In addition, I also think that we can help each other to cope with the many problems in our lives. I'm also really happy to meet with each of you. And I also hope that I will be able to tell something useful for you. I also hope that we will be able to help each other as much as possible. In any case, we live in too short a life to live alone, without friends. I hope this new stage of life for some of us. And I really hope that this will bring a lot of positive things in your life. Just feel free to talk about your problems, and joy!

Return to “Introduce yourself”