Hey, I'm Jay!)

Brendon_L

Re: Hey, I'm Jay!)

Postby Brendon_L » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:47 am

Hi Jay, it is really nice to meet you here) Very pleased to become a part of a big family with al you. My name is Brendon and I am from Austria. I am 21 and I am a student..I am also a fresher here, you know and it is a bit interesting to know what you do there and what you talk here about. I am a linguist and for three last monthes I am a happy boyfriend) Nice to meet you all :D
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Hey, Jey, pleased to meet you and to all the other people commenting this post) my name is Janis and I am from Keln, Germany. I am new one here and hope that soon we'l find a common language. my english is not perfect, but that is a good way for me to practice using it) I am twenty five and I am getting married this year) ANd this year we are also hoping to get a child)
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:30 am

Hi JAy, funny you are) i am really happy and glad to see that you nare so active here))) I am from Bolgaria and I am twenty four. I am from a happy family. I have a boyfriend and a lot of friends. let us be friends) Aso i woud like to say that i am a therapist by profession, so i you need an advice - you are welcome 8-)
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:41 pm

Hello LAyCee, i am really glad to meet you and all the others here. i am a new one here) ;) I am Keiden and I am from Frankfurt, Germany. sorry for my bad English.. sometimes i write with mistakes... however, i am twenty eight and i am a writer. i write children's books, fairy tales and so on))) i work for one German magazine for kids and i am really fond of my job) I am in love and almost married
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:17 pm

Good evening Jay!))))I am not so long here, so will be glad to talk with you. My name is DAniel, I am 25, I have and live with partner 3 years already, we have strong relations and want to have a baby in future (no matter - boy or girl). Right now I am working hard to earn money, and here I have some rest...
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:45 pm

Hello, Jay. Nice to meet you here. Welcome to our chat! I have also registrated here to make new friends, to talk to them about some stuff which concerns our life, to ask some questions which torture me and to be heard by some nice people and also to try to help them with their stuff. Oh, you are very lucky man, you have a beautiful daughter Caroline!!! :P :P :P My congratulations. You have to be proud because of your fami;y and your daughter. Hope you are doing great and you will tell us only good and positive stories. :D
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:23 pm

Nice to meet you JayCee)) I'm Jack with charming family name - Hunter. I am from Origon and i have suddenly found this site and could just leave it without talking with all of you here. I am twenty seven and I am a lawer. I am living with my friend, guy friend and a dog, named Spike. :lol: :lol: Once more great to see you all here) :D
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Hey I am Benjamin!!!! I am 36 years old and I am interested in finding a lot of friends here. What do you think about it?? I have a husband and one small son. Ohhhh you know guys he is fantastic and after his birth I understood that I am the happiest person in the world!!!!! :geek: :mrgreen: Now we are waiting for a new baby. Yeah guys we hope that we are waiting for a daughter. Also I am here to find guys with the same point of view as I have. So let's be friends my dear readers and attentive listeners.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Jay Cee, thank you so much for the good topic for discussion. There are a lot of different posts on this website. I agree)))) a lot of them are so interesting. I heard that nowadays there are a lot of websites where you can find friends. And this is one of those websites. I am always so busy and you know it is pleasure for me to communicate here with a of of you. I am a good person, believe me :mrgreen: I am ready to help you if you have some troubles or so on . Also I am an experienced father..
James

Postby James » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:17 pm

Good afternoon people. 8-) my audience I want also to introduce myself. I am James have you heard about me??? I am twenty eight years old and I have my own business nowadays and also i am a doctor. I have just mentioned about it. So I am here to find friends as all of you and also I would like to share with you my experience in something and I want to hear something from you. By the way I am interested in reading if I have free time. I am also going to become a father in the future but not yet, my partner and I are not married yet...

Return to “Introduce yourself”