Hey, I'm Jay!)

JayCee

Hey, I'm Jay!)

Postby JayCee » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:25 pm

Hello,boys and girls,my name is JayCee and I'm really gald to be here and all that,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) 8-) I'm not new to this-I've been here for a minute or so,but it's now that I'v edecided to introduce myself the proper way to all of you here and I hope we all will have some nice conversations about all the different stuff we might take an interest in,you know? ;) :) It's real interesting for me to be on all these forums and have a chat with the other people from our community and especially with fathers caue I am a father myself of a beautiful little girl named Caroline-so,you're all welcome to have a little nice chat with me! :) ;) 8-)
Stephen

Re: Hey, I'm Jay!)

Postby Stephen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:30 pm

Hey,boy,it's nice to meet you here :D 8-) ;) :) :P Haven't seen you in a while-like since the afternoon,so it's like when you're coming home and all that,cause I've got something real tasty cooking for you and all that,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) 8-) And I've got some real nice surprise for you in our bedroom-so it's like,would you hurry up or something,if you can,of course? ;) :) :P 8-) Remember how it all started for us in the similar way on one of the websites almost five years ago? 8-) ;) Yeah,that was such a long time ago...But look at us now-man,are we real happy or what?! 8-) ;) :)
Michal

Postby Michal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:34 pm

Hello there,Jay,it's really nice to meet you here -I love to have a chat with somebody cool and all that,and looking at your posts on this forum I can surely say that you are some real cool dude and all that,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) 8-) Yeah,and as I can see it's your partrner with that hilarious picture with a man on the bicycle and that coll as a mother f*cker hair and all that-you some real crazy and cool couple,and I want to meet you both in real life! :D ;) 8-) Can we do something like that-like hang out some time and all that?! 8-) ;) :) It would be cool as f*ck! 8-) :) ;)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Hi to you everybody here. Logan is here and he is really glad to see you all here) I am a teacher of Math and I am from Belgium. I’ve been working for about 4 years already and can tell that kids are sometimes a real mess))) Although I love my job. I prefer traveling and watching football. I am in a serious relations for almost a year already and find this stuff a great deal. Soon my partner and I are going to become parents. And this is the main thing for us now. I’d like to meet here nice and friendly people with whom I’d be able to share my problems and happiness .
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:08 am

Hi, you Jay, Nice to meet you)))I'm Jerry and I'm a new one here too. I am realy gad that there are a ot of topics here where we can simply introduce ourselves and have a chat. So, shortly about me. I'm from Vayomming USA and I'm 23 years old. I am a university graduate, so right now I'm having practice in one of the greatest Art Galeries in New York CIty. I've been loving art since childhood, so as you can see I connected it with it forever, I hope. My mom is Chinese and dad American, so I'm 50*50))) Recenty I have been visiting China and al my relatives and i can say I was astonished by the cuture and the way people behave there.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:04 am

Hi, Jay, I am Natan and I'm from Virginia, the USA. I am 28 and I a brocker. I am of savic background, but my parents imigrated to America when I was 14 years old. That is why I am here and generally has nothing to be cross about. Well, what else... I have a partner, we've been together for about three years aready and nowadays we'are thinking about real famiy. I mean to get marry and get a child. I want a girl and Luk wats a boy, so I have a hope, that soon we'll have two kids. noone wants to change his mind, so))) Let's be friends)
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:23 pm

I am new one here and honestly i am not really good in talking about myself. I am from Birmingham and I am English, love football and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special occasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for three years already and have a son, by the by named Nick. He is only two and he is my love)))) we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows. so let's be acquainted)
Billy

Postby Billy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:24 pm

Hey, JayCee, I have already saw you on other forum like this, so I can say that we know each other a little bit. Nice to meet you here, anyway. I would like to get to know something about you, because you are already experienced dad who has idea how to behave with children. Looking forward for your reply.
Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:38 pm

Hey, Jay, I am a newcommer here and also hope for interesting topics) my name is Jeremy and I'm thirty five. i ive in Germany, but I'm of Polish and Austrian background. such an interesting mixture, you know. I am married for five years already and our family is reach on a little four-year old princes Maria. We are a happy family)
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:21 am

Hey Jay, I am more than simply glad to meet here such great guys) I am Josh. I am a journalist by profession. I am from Poland and I am in serious relations with my love John) We are already fathers of a beautiful Princes Marry. She is 2 years old and we are loving her so much)

Return to “Introduce yourself”