Hey, I'm Jay!)

Tyler

Re: Hey, I'm Jay!)

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:32 am

Hi I Am Tyler. Jay, wish you to be in a good mood))) I am looking for communication with parents, because I am a young dad too and I sincerely hope that I will find much useful information here. talking about myself I must tell you that my profession is singer. I like also painting it is like some additional hobby which can help me with my business ,by the way this my hobby will help me to create and open my own business. I am eager to create tattoo salon. I am wauting for all your friendly comments!
Bart

Postby Bart » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Halo halo dudes. My name is Bart and I am quite ready to introduce myself to you. I have just sincere feelings towards all of you. I am twenty eight years old, I am a citizenship of America but it is Nitin my native place, I was born in France and some years ago I moved to theUSA . I am married man and nowadays we are waiting for becoming parents. Some time ago we referred to surrogate clinic and nowadays our surrogate mother is pregnant with our baby. It is the most pleasant thing in my life, waiting for miracle.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:33 am

Hi there Jay. Hi other boys who are online today. I am Daniel and I was born in 1989 . Are there any the same as me?))) I have interesting life abs I appreciate every single minute of my living. Of course I aim not exactly happy for one hundred percent because I am not a father but in some time I will be. And I can't imagine how fantastical it should be. we love children so much and we want to be dads of twins. I am inspired to speak on the different themes. I know a lot about sport, about some developing factors.

Return to “Introduce yourself”