my name is Bart , hello

Bart

my name is Bart , hello

Postby Bart » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:03 pm

Bart is here. I am twenty eight years old, I am a citizenship of America but it is Nitin my native place, I was born in France and some years ago I moved to theUSA . I am married man and nowadays we are waiting for becoming parents. Some time ago we referred to surrogate clinic and nowadays our surrogate mother is pregnant with our baby. In some months I will become a dream father. As for my job - I am a chef in my own restaurant. I like what I do and my profession is like a lifetime dream for everyone
Daniel89

Re: my name is Bart , hello

Postby Daniel89 » Sun May 20, 2018 9:53 pm

Have a fantastic day. Are you willing to continue our discussions? Am I right? I am Daniel if you remember. I am a married man who is eager to become a dad. You know friends we don't have children yet. Some years ago we found out about surrogate motherhood and now we have attempts as for trying ourselves in this program because we love children so much and we want to be dads of twins. I am inspired to speak on the different themes. I know a lot about sport, about some developing factors. You are welcome to my page))))

Return to “Introduce yourself”