Tyler!!nice to meet

Tyler

Tyler!!nice to meet

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:48 am

Have a pleasant morning family. I am going to introduce myself and I think you will read it eagirly. My name is Tyler and I am from Spain. I am here because recently my friends decided to encourage me to this community as I feel alone sometimes. At all I am looking for communication with parents, because I am a young dad too and I sincerely hope that I will find much useful information here. talking about myself I must tell you that my profession is singer. Yeah I am a popular performancer in my country and at all I am interested in music.
Bart

Re: Tyler!!nice to meet

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:56 pm

My name is Bart. I am twenty years old and I am glad to have such an opportunity to be registered here on this website. Do you have the same opinion? I have many interesting hobbies and interests. I think that you will find easily common language with me . I am ready to speak on different themes, for example as for surrogate motherhood mostly. Some time ago we referred to surrogate clinic and nowadays our surrogate mother is pregnant with our baby. Apart from it you can be interested in my profession. I am chef, I like to cook Mediterranean food, apart from it I like do the sport
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 25, 2018 12:53 pm

I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. It will be worthy of your attention. My name is Daniel and I suppose it will be so well if you introduce yourself too. I am not alone, I have husband with whom I have been living together for about ten years. Unfortunately we don't have children yet. Some years ago we found out about surrogate motherhood and now we have attempts as for trying ourselves in this program because we love children so much and we want to be dads of twins. Nowadays we are eager to become fathers.
Elijah Scott

Postby Elijah Scott » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:31 am

Hola! People of all nations are welcome there, especially spaniards! Tell me more about your career and artwork! What is your genre? Hope it's soulful r'n'b because I love it :) Don't think too much of loneliness , remember, that creative and talented people have to pay the price for their abilities. As a popular singer in your homeland, what do you think about coming out? It will help you to gain more fans and become demanded artist in English-speaking countries, I guess. In conclusion, I want to wish you luck and success! Let your family be happy & healthy!
Lythind

Tylernice to meet

Postby Lythind » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:07 am

Hello

So excited to be here Ive been looking for such thing for ages
Hope everyone is well, its nice to meet you all. Hope we can all chat soon

Return to “Introduce yourself”