Romario is here too

Romario is here too

Postby Romario » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:23 pm

Have a good evevning. My sincere greetings for all of you and for all visitrors and newcomers. I am Romario. So frankly speaking i even do not know what special facts I must mention about myself. I want you know that I am a simple friendly person, I can say that I have really simple life without too much worries or troubles. I am an administrator in some company. I also have family, which consists of me ,ny husband and two our kids. The older is daughter, and the younger is son. I am a family person .

Re: Romario is here too

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:15 pm

hello Romario. i am so glad that you are here with us. i am sure that this forum will be you second home. as for me i am not new here but i like to welcome new people and say them some facts about the forum.
my name is Duke and i am 30 years old. i am a single dad. but this is another story :D :D :D :D i want to say that some time ago i was in a depression about my divorce and good eople here helped me to cope with it. so now i am sure that this forum is my home.

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:50 am

Hi Rom. I am also happy to greet you too. My name is Tyler and I am from Spain. I am here because recently my friends decided to encourage me to this community as I feel alone sometimes. At all I am looking for communication with parents, because I am a young dad too and I sincerely hope that I will find much useful information here. talking about myself I must tell you that my profession is singer. I like do the cooking and it makes me relaxed after hard working day and after my concerts. I like cooking everything from the meat to sweets and I like to make happy my family with all these dishes I cook. It happens not rare, but just when I have some free time.

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:58 pm

Hey Romario, I want to say hello to Romario who created this post. If you remember me you must know my name, I am Bart. I am twenty years old and I am glad to have such an opportunity to be registered here on this website. I have many interesting hobbies and interests. I think that you will find easily common language with me . I am ready to speak on different themes, for example as for surrogate motherhood mostly. I like to be into sport, traveling, cooking and many things that can develop my life as well.

Return to “Introduce yourself”